Cobra Communication Center

Action Figure Soundwave

Very nice, I can see alot of us "stealing" your ideas for our own Cobra Communications Center.

I am in the process (I guess I should call it a "Planning Stage") of making a custom Pitt for the Joe team, which I was wondering what would be the best way to build a communications center for that.  After that is complete, and plan on building a "Viper Pitt", which will be the Cobra equivilent of the Joe's Pitt, where cobra has stolen the plans for the Joe's Pitt.

Definitly an awsome work.  Is the guy sitting in the center console a custom figure?  He looks to be the body of the Televiper, with a different head.  He is blue, with a silver shoulder-com unit.  I would love to see a picture of that figure from the front.

Also, you should put some Python Tele-Vipers in there as well.

I really don't mind any using my ideas , mainly cause I do the same myself.

Yep the one in the middle is a custom figure. Can you guess what his name is?

I was going to put the python ones in , but their color just didn't blend in.

Yep the one in the middle is a custom figure. Can you guess what his name is?

No idea of his name, but is there anywhere i might be able to see the whole figure, so I can see the full custom?

Amazing self made playset, one of the best ever. Simple ideas are always the best, the composition is awesome, it's what i call DIORAMA.

I am jealous and i want the same, so i just ordered 5 Broken Bow Deluxe REED and 2 Broken Bow Deluxe ARCHER. I already have most of the star wars stuff.

But what part did you use for the central wall screens? I can't figure it out. I am planning to connect that room to a throne room of the same style.

I am also working on a massive Cobra castle interiors made with legos and megablocks.

I'll post pics when it's done.

Congrats again and thanks for the idea!

I'll post pics when it's done.

You better! Sounds cool! :)

By the way Action Figure Soundwave, how did you replace the computer terminal chairs and did you use any glue at all for the geonosian war room stuff (where did you get the blue ones?).

It's not that i want to steal all your ideas but i don't want mine to look dirty or to break anything.

Thanks.