I Was Bored And Started To Clean

jjlecaros

you know me man when I say hate for something like this its all love :)

hm is that the skywarps ghost collection thing?.. yea too bad that guy never finished that contest...

ewwww you said love lol @smilepunch@

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um... HOLY SMOKES JUAN

I know lol.........and thanks for the phoenix w/poster I got it today.

MISB baby. Lovely pics!

thanks for the comment...means a lot coming from the MISB King. lol

as far as were I get my figures, its mostly the big 3, but for some reason a majority of them come from Walmart (since I live about a mile away from a 24 hr one) and TRU.

When I can I get around to far away places were scalpers dont exist and the figures roam free on the pegs.

I also have a group of people that look out for me, including other collectors, family (here, other states and countries), and friends (from here, work/school or from my buddylists)

Im always happy to keep an eye out for people. As a matter of fact couple of minutes after I put the pics up someone asked me for my extra bullseye and I sold it to him. So just ask and i'll see what I can do.

thanks for the comments eveybody

Seeing collections like this put me to shame. Geez my wife thinks I have alot of stuff. I think I'll send her to your place Juan and tell her to keep her mouth hsut now. @loll@

is she cute lol jk

yeah well that was only my ML wait till I get around to other stuff

Seeing collections like this put me to shame.  Geez my wife thinks I have alot of stuff.  I think I'll send her to your place Juan and tell her to keep her mouth hsut now.  @loll@

is she cute lol jk

LOL! I have to say yes but if you are asking for the wrong reasons then no she isn't. :P

How do you afford all that? I can barely afford ML, WWE Classics and some SW 3 3/4.

Its not like all the toys come out at once ya know ;) they just get picked up over the months... thats how I do it anyways, & how I imagine JJ does it as well...

Its not like all the toys come out at once ya know ;)  they just get picked up over the months...    thats how I do it anyways, & how I imagine  JJ does it as well...

nope I bought all of them together last night. @smilepunch@ lol jk yes years of hunting and buying.

Seeing collections like this put me to shame.  Geez my wife thinks I have alot of stuff.  I think I'll send her to your place Juan and tell her to keep her mouth hsut now.  @loll@

is she cute lol jk

LOL! I have to say yes but if you are asking for the wrong reasons then no she isn't. :P

How do you afford all that? I can barely afford ML, WWE Classics and some SW 3 3/4.

I work at Macy's and go to school.............and have you seen the movie duce bigalow? lol jk

I'm sure you earn those toys & do those fat chicks a great service :P

fat chicks need love too, its just cushin for the pushin lol

well... I have dial up and all.. so the pictures take a fricken while to load. anyways, im one of the people to even help organize the shead and see almost everything in them and the entire collection. screw these pictures, i can just walk next door ;)

jk. great collection.

Thanks to everybody who have helped get some of these figures.

I'd recogize that red skull anywhere ;)

lol yes thanks man

hey jjlecaros... ur missing something ... j/k o man.. we have to get jon posting on either acdctalk or at least tfans. i have yet to go to ur house.... anything new?

hey dwight, took me awhile to figure out who you were. As for new stuff lots of SW and some ML's been lagging on the alternators. I found a shockblast the other day but gave it to francis. You should come over one day with Jon and hangout. Ill give you the live tour of of ym sheds and garage lol. TTYL

I think theres an E shockblast around here still if ya need hookn up... jj you wouldn't have an extra scarlet spider would ya ?:)

& dsrtek... smack some sense into this guy, make em take updated collection pics of everything thus far lol!

Thanks to everybody who have helped get some of these figures.

That sho' is a nice Blonde Black Widow you got. Someone reeeeeeeal nice must've hooked you up....... @loll@

lol yes thanks to you

I think theres an E shockblast around here still if ya need hookn up... jj you wouldn't have an extra scarlet spider would ya ?:)

& dsrtek... smack some sense into this guy, make em take updated collection pics of everything thus far lol!

i was talking about the alternator shockblast/shockwave not energon

• 2 weeks later...

thanks