I Was Bored And Started To Clean

jjlecaros

To see all the pictures go to page 3....enjoy!!!!!

So I got home from work early today and decided to do some spring cleaning so I walked over to one of my sheds:

DSCF0306.jpg

opened the door and picked somethingto start organizing:

DSCF0307.jpg

so I picked to organize my ML and related figures, soon enough the living room looked like this:

DSCF0407.jpg

so I decided to take some pics:

XMC

DSCF0418.jpg

MISC

DSCF0417.jpg

DSCF0416.jpg

HC:

DSCF0411.jpg

Edited by jjlecaros

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SMC:

DSCF0412.jpg

DSCF0413.jpg

DSCF0432.jpg

ML1:

DSCF0427.jpg

ML2

DSCF0431.jpg

ML3

DSCF0430.jpg

ML4

DSCF0434.jpg

ML5

DSCF0433.jpg

ML6

DSCF0424.jpg

ML7

DSCF0423.jpg

ML8

DSCF0426.jpg

ML 9

DSCF0404.jpg

*sigh* and Im still no where done. Time to go back to organizing. Thanks to everybody who have helped get some of these figures.

yeah if you want it

lord all mighty you suck ass!!

Can't wait to see more pics man lol! For ML's... I suggest you just start keeping the cases if you can if you order them from os or find em in a store... The ML boxes there shiped in are quite really the perfect storage for them /other figures... :)

& dang an entire shed full of toys... I duno if I could do that man... How do you keep the bugs n junk out ? :S

Holy mother of flaming hell!

Man you are a supreme collector.

:)

Draven

I think this jerks collecting style is one or two of everything, I'll stand behind em you push em, then lets you and me grab up a couple o them chases & run @loll@

lord all mighty you suck ass!!

Can't wait to see more pics man lol! For ML's... I suggest you just start keeping the cases if you can if you order them from os or find em in a store... The ML boxes there shiped in are quite really the perfect storage for them /other figures... :)

& dang an entire shed full of toys... I duno if I could do that man... How do you keep the bugs n junk out ? :S

way ahead of you, these are ready to go few left to fill

DSCF0438.jpg

Draven

I think this jerks collecting style is one or two of everything, I'll stand behind em you push em, then lets you and me grab up a couple o them chases & run @loll@

not really i rarly get two of each and keep them sealed. if i do its for trading or to open. as far as teh bug/humidity situation lets just say I buy special stuff to let teh sheds breath and the bugs out.

If you guys go to SW forum you should see the one up mans ship me and Mr sci fi had a few weeks ago. heres the link to the little contest me and sci fi had to bad some of the pics arnt showing up. the competition started about half way down the page.

http://adctalk.com/index.php?showtopic=1960373&st=150

thats y the three of us (mr sci fi, starscream49 and I) all have the same logo in our sigs for the mega collectors club for the amount of things we own.

and thanks for the comments guys

you know me man when I say hate for something like this its all love :)

hm is that the skywarps ghost collection thing?.. yea too bad that guy never finished that contest...

Draven

not really i rarly get two of each and keep them sealed. if i do its for trading or to open. as far as teh bug/humidity situation lets just say I buy special stuff to let teh sheds breath and the bugs out.

If you guys go to SW forum you should see the one up mans ship me and Mr sci fi had a few weeks ago. heres the link to the little contest me and sci fi had to bad some of the pics arnt showing up. the competition started about half way down the page.

http://adctalk.com/index.php?showtopic=1960373&st=150

thats y the three of us (mr sci fi, starscream49 and I) all have the same logo in our sigs for the mega collectors club for the amount of things we own.

and thanks for the comments guys

Yeah that was fun, my pics are down right now because I needed the space over this weekend, they'll be back up soon after my special assignment is over.

nice collection man.... but you work at Macy's?? how can you afford all that??

you still live with your parents?

tell me your secrets @lol@

um... HOLY SMOKES JUAN

nice collection man.... but you work at Macy's??  how can you afford all that??

you still live with your parents?

tell me your secrets @lol@

yes I work at Macys/student as far as secrets I dont have any lol...........................except good money management and buy/sell/trade skills