Yesterdays Episode Of The Simpsons (tf Related)

pezley

You know that you're a TF nerd if you can actually identify which TF's they represent. :)

Seriously I wouldn't bother downloading it. The episode sucked, and the intro was the best part, with the cameo by Bender from Futurama being the only other part worth noting.

You know that you're a TF nerd if you can actually identify which TF's they represent. :)

Seriously I wouldn't bother downloading it. The episode sucked, and the intro was the best part, with the cameo by Bender from Futurama being the only other part worth noting.

Yeah, Bender was pretty awesome. While the rest of the ep had a good idea, I felt it was weak.

OK, so we got Homermus Prime, Margefire, Bumblebaby, and LisOUND...but who is bart suppose to be?...Bartjumper maybe???

shouldnt lisa be jazz being she plays the sax? and bart would be a better fit for hound because he always hounds lisa :P

Thanks for the screen caps. I haven't watched Simpsons for a few years as it hasn't made me laugh in a few years. Oh well, at least I got to see this without having to watch it. Thanks!

yea its rather droll now... oh well... family guy is coming back I'll start watching that one :) Now if they would just bring back futureama!

Does anyone have any screencaps of bender?.. I missed this episode as well :(

Thanks for the screen caps.  I haven't watched Simpsons for a few years as it hasn't made me laugh in a few years.  Oh well, at least I got to see this without having to watch it.  Thanks!

yea its rather droll now... oh well... family guy is coming back I'll start watching that one :) Now if they would just bring back futureama!

If somebody could get a screencap of Bender I'd be happy. Especially since I'd have seen the two best parts without actually watching it! :)

Yeah, I can't wait for more Family Guy!

I was watching this with my friends and they all screamed at me during the opening cause I was looking down at some comic and didn't see it. They all thought it was pretty funny that I was the only one out of all of them that didn't see it. @grumpy@

So thanks for posting it!

@propeller@ - Sam

If somebody could get a screencap of Bender I'd be happy. Especially since I'd have seen the two best parts without actually watching it! :)

Yeah, I can't wait for more Family Guy!

Ask and you shall recieve.

Bender : Alright ! you guys are my new best friends.

Homer: You Wish !, Loser

ben1.JPG

ben2.JPG

ben3.JPG

I thought the ep was interesting since it was another parrell future ep, but could have been a lot better. As for the title of the show(I am suprised no one mentioned it since it is a homage to Futurama), it is called Futuredrama.