General Mayhem's Up

Iron Snake

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alyosha is still 100%! @lol@

I can't say anything about this figure, that I haven't already said about the others so far. :(

The colors are getting tiresome for the WHOLE set, with little to NO variations. The helmet is pretty HUGE, even on Gnawhydes HUGE head, so not liking it all that much. I've notice the paint apps on these sets are always washed out looking, and the colors are very dull and faded, on the facial paint.

I would have went with a Black on Mayhems beard, even though Metal Head has dark feature also.

Looks like the nok has been promoted to general. @loll@ I like this set, if the box art is sweet, ill buy one. My biggest gripe is the grey plastic, it always looks cheap.

Looks nice to me, I am glad that they are keeping the colors of the figures realtively the same. It makes the whole army look like a squad. Very cool. I am wondering what the box art is going to look like as well as the hopefully surprise 3 pack of gi joes?

UGLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY except for the body.

I might even consider putting Destro's head on that WORMS body once I get my set.I think it'd look a lot better that way.Maybe add a cape too or something and he'd look awesome :)

Yeah,Mayhem is lame...Mastercollector disappoints once again with the "Mystery Figure".But at least I can swap heads with Destro and it can work well in my book.

Well that sucks hard! I knew it would though. Hate the head and helmet. Why could they have not given us the Worms head and helmet, that would have gone over much better imo. As it is now I will dump the head and helmet and find a Worms head and helmet and customize them to match. Shame as the Worms mold is a fav of mine.

Draven

At least it looks like they tried to emulate old Voltar.

I'm actually a bit excited about some of the possibilities this figure represents: the body of Worms means they might have the Maggot somewhere, and I actually laughed when I saw the helmet because it comes from the 89 driver Long Range, which means they might still have him around as well.

I'm actually a bit excited about some of the possibilities this figure represents: the body of Worms means they might have the Maggot somewhere

You could take the Worms body mold here, and swap out the Gnawhyde head on it, for the head of the new Wave 7 Cobra Commander.

That helmet is huge! As someone else said, I am going to swap the Destro head onto this body.

And the Miles Mayhem thing may not be far off - Hasbro should theoretically hold the name rights to MASK figures and vehicles since they bought out Kenner. I actually hope it is Miles Mayhem.

I was just planning on taking Crusher's hat from last year, which was Gnawgahyde's, but black, and putting it on him. At least it will match. I do think they should have went with a different color for the moustache, though.

<snicker> Miles Mayhem <snicker>

Honestly, the first thing I did when I saw the figure, though, was laugh at the helmet.

Alyosha is still 100%! @lol@

I can't say anything about this figure, that I haven't already said about the others so far. :(

The colors are getting tiresome for the WHOLE set, with little to NO variations. The helmet is pretty HUGE, even on Gnawhydes HUGE head, so not liking it all that much. I've notice the paint apps on these sets are always washed out looking, and the colors are very dull and faded, on the facial paint.

I would have went with a Black on Mayhems beard, even though Metal Head has dark feature also.

VH- I hate to correct you, but it's actually more like 80% correct. @smilepunch@ My list was wrong about the IG body, but everything else is correct so far. I think all the "official word" coming from MC about how the list I received was 50% wrong is just spin, to give them the feeling of control that they feel I took away.

I like the figure, but the helmet needs some work. Overall, I feel like the paint apps are "forced" and are "too busy looking". Again, I think if MC would consult a few people other than the "fans" they keep using for ideas, we might get a little finer product. The figures are nice, but for $13.50 each I want a little more.