Is This It?

Ren

Any more comic packs comin' out? I have them all, but I really, really, REALLY

wanted the Dreadnoks and Breaker (my favorite character)/Scarlett pack. Think they might squezze out one or two more. I know these are strong sellers, they flew off the shelves locally.

I really hope the #9 pack will be released very soon. I want that Scarlett and breaker damn it!

Seriously, how could they not complete the original straight arm joes?!?!?

the devils due pack (new sculpt) is coming according to hasbro and dd. beyond that i haven't really paid attention.

the devils due pack (new sculpt) is coming according to hasbro and dd. beyond that i haven't really paid attention.

Oh yeah, the JVC mold figs, that will end this great subline on a ho-hum sigh, won't it. @hmmm@

Oh yeah, the JVC mold figs, that will end this great subline on a ho-hum sigh, won't it. @hmmm@

In your opinion! @smilepunch@ IMO they have the chance to be my fav pack yet and probably will from what I heard.

Draven

In your opinion! @smilepunch@ IMO they have the chance to be my fav pack yet and probably will from what I heard.

Draven

I know I'll enjoy it. Too bad my enjoyment won't bring back the 3 3/4" Joes, though.

I really wish they would have at least continued with the comic packs...perhaps someday they will, though I doubt it.

I could really use a set of uniformed twins. I have no use for them in their suits.

Draven

now, from "what you've heard," when can we start expecting these? i need my joe fix.

Draven

Oh whatever. Nobody asked your opinion Brian. When are you going to finally admit that those "things" you call Joes ARE NOT the real deal?!? @smilepunch@

Haha...couldn't resist! @lol@

Jase

=w=

Might I point out that I've never wanted to skin the people who voted for this particular DD set more..."Oh, don't worry, you'll probably get a new Serpentor and Overlord soon enough."

Thanks a lot, you $#@%s.

Your welcome jackass.

Draven

Draven

Oh whatever. Nobody asked your opinion Brian. When are you going to finally admit that those "things" you call Joes ARE NOT the real deal?!? @smilepunch@

Haha...couldn't resist! @lol@

Jase

=w=

Hah! JVC and Sigma are true Joes. @smilepunch@

lol I can't even type that last one without puking. @lol@

Draven

I really hope the #9 pack will be released very soon. I want that Scarlett and breaker damn it!

Its called incompetance and a lack of respect for your clients.

Besides, the molds for Flash and Grandslam are gone. That's why we got the Astronaut Flash (Not that I didnt like it, but a classic version would have been great.)

Its called incompetance and a lack of respect for your clients.

Besides, the molds for Flash and Grandslam are gone. That's why we got the Astronaut Flash (Not that I didnt like it, but a classic version would have been great.)

Is 1984 Blowtorch's mold gone too? He'd make a better Flash than anything else they have.