As You Know.. Im New Here.. So..

Littlebigman

What does.. MISB mean? A lot of you guys use it a lot. I cant figure it out. Can someone provide a new guy, with some help? :P

MOC = mint on card

MOSC = mint on sealed card

POS = piece o' s#@t

GF = galaxy force

TRU = toys r us

TFU = transformers universe

RiD = robots in disguise

thats all I can think of for now

First off, BAH WEEP GRANNAH WEEP NINI BON!! THat's the universal greeting from the movie.

G1- Generation One. THe original series of Transformers.

BW- Beast Wars.

BM-Beast Machines

RiD-Robots in Disguise

MISB-Mint in Sealed box

MOSC-Mint on Sealed Card

GF-Galaxy Force. Japanese Cybertron

Oh, don't forget the other frequently used ones like BTW and LOL. We also use J/K for just kidding.

ah. The transformers movie. I memorized most of the lines. I hate how some of the sound is missing or off sync. Like how there is NO sound at all when Magnus recieves the matrix...

ah. The transformers movie. I memorized most of the lines. I hate how some of the sound is missing or off sync. Like how there is NO sound at all when Magnus recieves the matrix...

Exactly!!! That's why I can't stand the movie. And on the DVD they have this whole special interview with the score's composer or something and they keep raving about how great it is. And I think it totally takes away from the movie. Nuts to that!

@propeller@ - Sam

You know, I really hate the term MOSC - now, what the hell is MOC supposed to mean? It's not like a box - it can't be mint if it's not sealed.

And now, because of it, you see a bunch of stuff "re-sealed" on Ebay. I HATE that!

I fully and wholeheartedly ignore the MISB revolution, and continue to open many rare and special transformers just because I can. I have opened:

Convention exclusive Megazarak and Sentinel Magnus

E-Hobby Megaplex

Japanese Magazine exclusive Black Rodimus and Flame Convoy

E-Hobby Black Rodimus and Crystal Rodimus

All of these I bought sealed and then I opened them. If someone were to give me a G1 MISB Fortress Maximus and forbid me from selling it and buying a loose one, I'd open that too.

Haha

You know, I really hate the term MOSC - now, what the hell is MOC supposed to mean? It's not like a box - it can't be mint if it's not sealed.

And now, because of it, you see a bunch of stuff "re-sealed" on Ebay. I HATE that!

My thoughts exactly. The term MOSC should be abolished, and we should only use MOC, or MWC (mint with card).