Star Wars Insignia?

jjlecaros

hey guys i need a bit of help. I was at a tattoo place today with a friend and I was looking through their art books and I saw this insignia. I know its a Star Wars one but cant remember what it stands for. I stetched it out real quick so I could look it up later. So if anybody knows or can remember, I'd appriciate it. Thanks

swinsignia.jpg

lol bit more specific please

i checked and yes ure right

Take this for what it's worth...

http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.x...3;pcid1=;pcid2=

each a distinct insignia befitting the noble order of Jedi Knights.

Although, there's also another symbol shown in the Official Site's "Jedi Order" entry:

http://www.starwars.com/databank/organizat...on/thejediorder (bottom right of 'Arena' scene at top) @hmmm@

the jedi symbol looks like the imperial insignia but with 7 points.
That's the Old Republic/Empire (w/ the appropiate number of 'spokes', of course. ;) ) Edited by Bespin refugee

The one with the eight spokes is for the Repbulic and there are six spokes on the imperial version.

Those symbols in the Dtatbank have nothing to do with the entry. The Rebel Alliance entry shows an Imperial symbol in that same spot.

I have no idea what that one is for.

the jedi symbol looks like the imperial insignia but with 7 points.
That's the Old Republic/Empire (w/ the appropiate number of 'spokes', of course. ;) )

nah the imperial one is made in mockery of the jedi's, that's why the emperor designed it that way. The right spoked version for the jedi is based on each spoke representing one basic law or truth to live by, it's visually the jedi code of conduct. I think the ep2 visual dictionary explains it.

The one that is on the starwars.com databank site is the republic/senate I remeber seeing it on something to do with volorum, I think the blue guy that stood with him and palpy on the senate floor has a staff that uses the symbol.

This sword with wings is very rebelish and must be a new insignia used by the jedi in some instances like the starwarsshop says.

nah the imperial one is made in mockery of the jedi's, that's why the emperor designed it that way. The right spoked version for the jedi is based on each spoke representing one basic law or truth to live by, it's visually the jedi code of conduct. I think the ep2 visual dictionary explains it.
Eh, my bad, I don't have any of the 'behind the scenes' stuff for E1/E2; I guess I missed that.
The one that is on the starwars.com databank site is the republic/senate I remeber seeing it on something to do with volorum, I think the blue guy that stood with him and palpy on the senate floor has a staff that uses the symbol.
While I was looking around, I realized that symbol is on the front of the Chancellor's senate pod. Here's E1 Chancellor Valorum's staff. Maybe the SW Databank symbols refer to the era; Galactic Senate/Old Republic and Galactic Empire?

Isn't that just the Rebel Alliance Symbol?

Check out your OTC Cardbacks... hmmm

This site, Timeline Universe.net, has a bunch of the different symbols from throughout the STAR WARS timeline.

There is a new Sith Symbol, as well. It can be seen at, Hasbro. However, I do not care for the image of Darth Sidious in the middle of it.

There is a new Sith Symbol, as well. It can be seen at, Hasbro. However, I do not care for the image of Darth Sidious in the middle of it.

I wouldn't necessarily call it a symbol in the sw universe, it looks more like a piece of artwork used to just fancy the site.

hey guys i need a bit of help. I was at a tattoo place today with a friend and I was looking through their art books and I saw this insignia. I know its a Star Wars one but cant remember what it stands for. I stetched it out real quick so I could look it up later. So if anybody knows or can remember, I'd appriciate it. Thanks

swinsignia.jpg

just be warned that if you get a tattoo there is no turning back! I have the mandalorian skull symbol on the outside of my left arm bicep and for those familiar with the comics, Quinlan Vos's guardian star on my right shoulder. I'm thinking of getting another one too....

swinsignia.jpg

just be warned that if you get a tattoo there is no turning back! I have the mandalorian skull symbol on the outside of my left arm bicep and for those familiar with the comics, Quinlan Vos's guardian star on my right shoulder. I'm thinking of getting another one too....

well i already have a tattoo (not comic or anything like that).