Things That Should Be In Episode 3

DPrime

Obi-Wan has to stop going by his name before the twins are born - I don't care how, he just has to.

C-3PO should have some sort of accident, so his memory is partially erased, but R2 should have his kept intact.

Anything else you can think of?

Obi-Wan needs to start acting more caring toward Anakin...he feels so cold...like the final duel would be so much more emotional if they had been portrayed as being closer in AOTC.

Oh yeah, I forgot about this idea - after a wookie battle, it should be established that wookies don't accept awards because of their customs or something... so we don't feel bad about Chewie not getting a medal at the end of ANH.

JAR JAR's slow painfull death must be on screen and gruesome.

I want an extraordinary body count.

I want to see some cruel act by vader.

I want to see the guards, royal or senate fight. For all I know they're just mannequins with robes on.

we need vader and palpatine running across a filed of some sort head on against the jedi and killing them all. (in response to obi wan in a new hope "vader helped the emperor hunt down and destry the jedi)

thats how i always pictured it.