Wwe Releases Two More Superstars!

Outsiders

Sources close to the situation confirm that WWE has officially released Aaron "Jesus" Aguilera and Will "Chilly Willy" Jones. Jesus, who appeared on SmackDown! several months back, had been nursing an injury. Jones was signed to an OVW deal after returning from Iraq, where he earned a purple heart. He was also a past performer for ECW.

These cuts mark the fourth and fifth releases of the week, as the two join Rhyno, Paul Bearer and Matt Hardy.

haas is too good to be wasted like this...argh...

but hardy was fired...i didnt know that...but aaron aguilera...damn that sucks...I was saying finally he made it...well...stupid character later...

stupid wwe...its no wwf I tell ya

What's up with all the "bodyguards" or running buddies in WWE getting fired. Mr. Hughes was fired after being a sidekick for Chris Jericho, Bull Buchanan was fired after being a sidekick for John Cena (and Rodney Mack's run was short too), and now Jesus is fired after being with Carlito.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE