Happy Yoday!!!

JoeRhyno

So... did you get one?

I have mine coming in the mail(hopefully).. but I went with my cousin today after work and there was a line a mile long... okay, well maybe like 20 people, and what made me mad was we stopped over at Barns & Noble cause it was early and then. all of a sudden, when I get there with a good 5 mins to spare, they opened the doors already... lol.. that's okay though, they had to have at least 100-200 yodas there... I asked if you could just buy the yoda and the manager there told me no, you could only get it free @loll@

It was pretty funny, looking at people count their figures and talk to each other... "okay.. got enough for yoda" lol.. anyway, I got the ARC 170 and got one for my best friend that had to work(well, mine for now, untill I get my real ones in the mail ;) )...

That's strange.I was about to buy mine today for 10 bucks at our TRU.I didn't have any trouble buying it neither.It rang up and I paid for it and I didn't have to buy anything.I went to the same TRU this past friday and found the ARC 170.They had 6 of them.This morning they completely sold out.It is amazin but the one I bought I opened and I can see why people what it.

I'm sure if she rang it up, it would have, but they had the bin behind the service desk, so they were most likely just trying to keep people from buying multiples.. that's okay, I didn't need another one, I just wanted to see if I could buy it without buying the ARC.. oh well.. I guess I stuck with this SUPER SWEET @SS VEHICLE!!!!

I got mine from Amazon on Wednesday, so I won't be picking one up, since my local TRU only expects to receive two cases of them. I figured I'd let other collectors or kids get a chance at this figure instead of me having two.

But, if they receive more than two cases, and these just sit around, I might pick up an extra one.

I showed up at my TRU today to get a yoda, didn't see any until I saw a guy holding several. Asked him where they were, and he seemed really snotty to me...none were left in the bin up front but the hasbro rep was in the store and went searching for one for me. Even asked if I wanted multiples, but I figured one is enough for me.

Joe,

The bins that had the Holo Yoda are are the Star War display was and there was another area where they but the extra ROTS figures.They weren't behind the register,they were our in the open.Yes,the peps that I ran into had mutipules of the see though Yoda.

TRU had them in such abundance, I overheard scalpers discussing about not to get any because they wouldn't be worth enough...

I got 2, simply because there was stuff I wanted to buy worth $50, not because I was trying to hoard. I really like this figure's overall look.

Yeah I got my second one to open(had some come from Amazon) and then bought a ARC ship for my gf and got one for her to open. One of my fav figs in the lot. :) It was a hassle somewhat though. They only had two cases and where almost all gone when I left.

Draven