Variation On Lava Vader....bahahahahahahahahahaha!

KENNY GUIDO

Star Wars Revenge of the Sith "ERROR" Lava Vader Target

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...bayphotohosting

just to let you know, I took one of my lava vaders, opened up the "untaped portion" of the clamshell and slipped out the fire background. IN$TANT ERROR!!!

Theres a sucker born every minute. $130 for a $10 figure in which you can make the error yourself without damaging the toy. not bad.

holy crap! who is ##$%$#ed?!?!?!?!?

I want to email those people who didn't win and sell them mine.. I'll keep the background myself @lol@

omg....

Wait... Thats not you doing the auction right?

LOL.... ok... I thought it was you lol...

Sad... :(

haha.. after I emailed all the bidders, I guess one or more of them forwarded my email to the seller.. and he sent me this:

Dear clam34,

I can appreciate the skepticism regarding the classification of the lava vader figure as an Error package. I actually went to several different Target locations and was fortunate enough to acquire several figures. I did not realize that the card back was missing when I purchased the figure. When I received your e-mail, I went and looked at one of the figures that contain the card back. The way the packaging is put together, it is not as easy as you might think to take the card back out without damaging the protective case. I?m not sure that it is possible. Even if it were, I would be too worried about damaging the figure to even try. The two Sith symbols located at the top of the protective case would be damaged. There is tape on three sides of the figure, you would be able to tell if the tape had been tampered with. I listed the figure the way that I purchased it off the shelf. I do not appreciate you contacting the bidders telling them this was a scam.

Thank you,

javelina98

everything he says is lies.. I opened him up myself. The bubble is quite easy to pop open, no damage at all. The tape is just some random tape and is easy to remove without an sign of sticky residue.. and you can just replace it with any old clear tape, its not special.

what a joke

lol... I actually popped mine open to fix the card in it, it was bent at the top a little, so I stuck a finger through the top between the "sith simbols" and I just moved it towards the sides slowley, and then after a while, it *POPED* open, just like that, you dont even have to remove the tape on the sides and bottom, I actually slid the card out to see what the real card was.. what a looser this guy is...

" I actually went to several different Target locations and was fortunate enough to acquire several figures"

cough...cough.. scalper..

ah man.. that seller's scamming makes me sad..

Red Guard's hand is on backwards?? oh crap.. just turn it and it will be okay!!!!!!!!