Defense Mech And Jungle Strike Humvee

Sephiroth

While a majority of the newer GI Joe stuff doesn't interest me, I have to admit that I'm really impressed with the Defense Mech and Jungle Strike Humvee. They just go together so well as they share the same camo color scheme and both their drivers use great sculpts with lots of detail.

Anyway, this may be old news or something, but I just noticed that you could swap either "arm" off of the Defense Mech and replace it with the missile launcher from the Jungle Strike. It fits perfectly, as if this was intended, and it even has a greater range of motion/articulation than the regular "arms".

Here's a couple of pics to show what I mean.

1113310456618_Mech_A.jpg

1115135682935_Mech_B.jpg

If you have these two vehicles, you should try it out for yourself.

This is a little bit off topic, but I recently got a Defense Mech (used) and have come to really appreciate it so much. It was actually the first Joe toy I've really played with in years.

Anyways, my off topic thing is that back in the day, if they made the ExoSquad toys like this, with the Joe scale, this would have freakin' rocked. I never liked the toys because I always thought the figures were too small.