Batman Begins

JayCueBatman

Hey guys...i have been to many targets the last few days...and i have seen some intresting stuff...the Batman Begins toys arent warming the shelves here in South Florida like i thought they would...i have seen them in only 1 Wal-Mart as of yet but in Target they seem to be selling...is this the same trend you guys see in your area?

I have only seen them at Target and the pegs are truly mostly empty. Most of the ones left are the deluxe figures (the price really) but the rest of the basic ones...mostly gone.

Batmobile, only one left so yes, I think they are moving out pretty quick. And to think that the movie is far from coming out yet.

Of the few places that have them... A few variants are warming pegs. The battle sound control ones have just been released too and its dreadful! :(

i went to Harlingen, TX, and found like 3 Scarecrows.

i got Battle Gear Batman, while some kids grabbed the battle damage (power punch) batman, ninja bruce wayne, and other bats. Kids looked very interested on the figures, even an older man got some for his little kid.

The Batman movie figures are warming pegs everywhere I've seen them.

That might change once the movie opens. When does it open again?

June 19

They're warming the pegs here in my local Targets. I saw Scarecrow and was going to pick him up but he looked kinda dumb with the whole head spinning/transforming action that I passed. I may get the regular one with the weapons though and the Batmobile once they are on sale.