Shocking Sexual Secrets From Wwe Diva's!

Outsiders

First and foremost, this is graphic so read on at your own risk:

The WWE Divas show our girl their lethal bedroom movies. You’d better wear a cup.

Wrestling isn’t just about fat, angry folks displaying ’roid rage in a ring. You can get that by watching The View. These days, professional wrestling has put American audiences into a submission hold by letting superhot women maul each other on the mat. Which is why you’d be a damn fool if you missed WrestleMania 21 on pay-per-view April 3 at 7 P.M., when the Superstars of World Wrestling Entertainment will get down and dirty. They might even wrestle! But if you can’t wait, never fear, because I gathered the WWE Divas to get a grip on the big issues facing female wrestlers today. Unfortunately, we got sidetracked and talked only about sex. Then we had a pillow fight in our underwear. Sorry, guys. Next time I’ll try to stick to the issues. Forgive me?

LAURA: Wrestlers tend to be screamers in the ring. Do you like your men to be equally as loud in the sack?

TORRIE: As long as you’re not quiet, anything goes for me. I don’t care—if you’re loud, that’s fine.

STACY: If you’re quiet, it’s going to be a one-night stand, for sure. I want guys to talk. Be verbal and get into it, but screaming and yelling and taking it to the next level is when it gets a little weird.

TRISH: And it almost seems fake. Like, is there a hidden camera somewhere?

AMY: My ex was like that, and I didn’t like it. He called me Mama, and it freaked me out. I had to put my hand over his mouth. Positive feedback is nice, but “Give it to me, Mama�? That’s just bizarre.

LAURA: What other.things should not come out of his mouth during sex? Besides drool, of course.

TRISH: “You’re my dirty #$## whore.� Or another girl’s name.

TORRIE: Or another guy’s name! Or something like, “Let me see that fat ass.�

LAURA: Unless he’s saying phat ass. Speaking of which, how do you.feel about a partner spanking yours?

STACY: I like it. I mean, I don’t do it all the time, but it’s not something I’m opposed to.

TORRIE: I like it, too. But I’m a big baby, so if it’s too hard, I’m like, "Ouch! OK, no more."

AMY: Yeah, it should be like swatting a fly—not killing a beast.

The link is here: http://www.stuffmagazine.com/ and go to Powder Puff section.

One of your best posts Outsiders...lol. Too bad Trish doesnt like to be told "You’re my dirty #$## whore." There goes one fantasy...

But spanking Trish and Torrie brings up another lol.

But whats with all the cheap shots about wrestling in the 1st paragraph?

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE