Custom Agent Smith Figure!

Jin Saotome

"This is my time, my world!!"

Agent Smith is finished and I would of had pictures sooner, except I was waiting on my new digital camera to arrive. Well wait no more! He's made from a ML9 Professor X body and McFarlane agent smith head. Super poseable? You betcha, even the head which can look straight up and in all directions. I made him a 'Smith Copy' hand where you can make it look like he's infecting Neo or whatever figure you have, hehe. Made em a gun hand and two regular fists, all which can be interchanged.

AgentSmithMultismall.jpg

Can't beat that! I also have a new Neo in the works and someone else that everyone's been requesting me to make for a loooong time. You'll have to wait till I'm done tho!

Dude that is freggin amazing!!!

Hey thanks! He's not a super-hard custom to make either. As I look at it, Professor X's body can be used for just about anyone who wears a suit.

You're Matrix figure are the ideal figures! I'm surprised super articulated Matrix figures were never made, but they should have been.

By the way, Can I get some advice on how to make interchangable hands that wont break? I've been thinking about attempting to recreate the same idea as the SOTA SF figures, but I think it would be too difficult. Any suggestions?

I once had that retarted 'Robot Armor Venom' figure set from the 5" series. I swiped one of the slimy symbiote armor sections from the robot body and jammed the hand through there.

Making removable hands is usually easy. But it depends on how you're doing it, as to how they attach. Following my 'how to make joints' guide on my site and using a metal screw for the post is usually your best be tho.

Thats why I kinda recognized the body! Xavier of course! Brilliant!

Why didn't we get these?

Where is Morpheus? :)

Morpheus is 'in the works' as I'm getting a McFarlane figure sitting in the chair for the head soon.

I need to find the Elrond without the little headband-thingy he wears. Not sure if this is the trilogy collection one or what, but I think he's wearing armor.

Sweeet. Can't wait to see the big guy. Morpheus is badass!

Jin, the one you are looking for is on the Trilogy green card.......he has a slightly opened mouth. The council version looks better, but as you said it has a headband. I think they are coming out with another one soon from another scene......you may be able to use that one.

Excellent, thanks for the news Raiden. I'll be looking for them.