Hydrofoil Pics...

zito

I don't think they have the TRU hydrofoil pics. It's the pics of THEIR con sets they are upset about.

Can't wait to see it. Hope it's the Moccasin colors as speculated!

can't sneak that humor past you, can I? @smilepunch@

Well, I think the reason the pics have not surfaced is because it is being produced in the RI Hasbro factory, not in Hong Kong. the RI facility has better security.

i don't know about the rest of you, but i think it's really cool that this is being produced in rhode island...heck i'll probably pick up a couple of more just because it's being made in the good ole US of A.

zito

I would share the pics I have of it, but the club I'm a member of (Viper Hoarders of America) hasn't made it public yet, and I don't want to have my membership cancelled, because I'm saving up for the club exclusive figure coming up in May, featuring a clear plastic mold of V1 Firefly!

Renew my membership fees of 40 bucks, send in 10 ex-battle points and 40 MORE bucks, and that babies mine..mine..mine ALL MINE!!! @bounce@

@smilepunch@

I would share the pics I have of it, but the club I'm a member of (Viper Hoarders of America) hasn't made it public yet, and I don't want to have my membership cancelled, because I'm saving up for the club exclusive figure coming up in May, featuring a clear plastic mold of V1 Firefly!

Renew my membership fees of 40 bucks, send in 10 ex-battle points and 40 MORE bucks, and that babies mine..mine..mine ALL MINE!!! @bounce@

@smilepunch@

@haha@@haha@@haha@@haha@

You funny fella!

Well, I think the reason the pics have not surfaced is because it is being produced in the RI Hasbro factory, not in Hong Kong.

Interesting. I knew they had to take this route for the Con Hydrofoil and that was part of the reason for the lower quality. It also explains the higher price point on this item.

The figures should still be made overseas. So, they should either start popping up on Ebay soon unless they are just rehashes.

I would not mind a greenish Undertow either. I love that figure.

Draven

I agree, I even liked the bootleg version that was in all of those easter baskets for the last few years. I think he even came with a pretty good mask if I'm remembering correctly.

@propeller@ - Sam

Well, I think the reason the pics have not surfaced is because it is being produced in the RI Hasbro factory, not in Hong Kong.  the RI facility has better security.

Hasbro has a US factory???

I was thinkin the same thing since the toys would be costly unless the plastic is of very poor quality.

Well, I think the reason the pics have not surfaced is because it is being produced in the RI Hasbro factory, not in Hong Kong.  the RI facility has better security.

Hasbro has a factory that makes toys right here in the USA?