Speculation Time?

Prowl

I hope Kyle doesn't die either, I just started to get into JLA and I really like Kyle. :(

I remember a while back some of the solicits for future JLU episodes stated that one of the JLU was going to "fall", wouldn't it be neat if the same character who died in JLU was the one who died in the new Crisis? That would be some neat planning.

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Well, a lot of people are thinking MM or John Stewart's gonna go, but if I put money on a GL, it'd be Guy. MM would be an absolute shock, so I could see it on those accounts, but I don't know if it would happen. I think we're looking at the potential loss of Dr. Fate in Day of Vengeance. I don't know why, but it just seems likely to me. I'd say we're going to see some losses amongst the current superhero teams, possibly one or two from the Outsiders, someone from JSA (Sands? Atom Smasher?) and I would not rule out the current Wonder Girl. In keeping with Crisis tradition, we might lose a speedster - some are saying Wally might go to make room for the return of Barry, but that sounds ridiculous to me. The point of IC is to change the DCU, not change it back to what it used to be, and Barry's death was too meaningful to discount. As for villains, I think a Flash rogue might bite it, maybe one of the six that oppose Luthor's society, and maybe even Dr. Light when the mindwipe thing gets blown wide open. I don't think Maxwell Lord is going to survive this, and I would mark out like a schoolgirl if BB came back to off him.

As for possible returns, the likelihood is that Donna Troy will be back, but they might throw a last-minute curve at us. There was a lot of foreshadowing centered around the original Beetle's scarab, and I'd give DC my lifelong servitude if he comes back that way. Although, some people think Booster might use it and become the new BB.

If I was writing this, personally, I'd bring BB back with the Scarab, and have Blue 'n' Gold defeat not only Max, but whoever may be responsible for the actual IC event. (My thought is that there may be something even larger at work putting all of these events into motion, but we'll see.)

MAJOR SPOILER TIME

If you look at the DC solicitations for July, the description of the Hawkman issue states that Hawkman has been murdered. Most of you probably already know this, but just in case.

DC is going back to a pre crisis time with all the diff earths.....thats why:

supergirl is back

Hal Jordan is back

The Legion is back

The original Doom PAtrol is back

Aquaman is in his green & orange suit

kypto is back

Luthor is back to being a villian

*** The pre crisis Huntress is coming back

the current 4 part cap marvel story in superman will re establish him

powergirl changed in the latest issue of JSA

I like Alfred, I wouldn't want to see him die. Manhunter dying would be huge, as he's been a part of almost every JL incarnation. I wouldn't count on either John Stewart or Martian Manhunter dying though just because of the exposure for/from the cartoon.

you n me both, & if anyone should kill him it would be jason tod :)

Which by the way, if they ever did kill him, & it would really piss me off, so much so that I'd never read another batman book for the rest of my life @loll@

I don't think Hawkman or Green Arrow are going to offed simply because they have come back recently. I wouldn't be surprised (but I would be very sad) if Jay Garrick died. I wouldn't mind if Martian Manhunter finally got the ax. I know some people would be but I never really liked him.

Maybe Some Major Spoilers

The whole Hawkman has been murdered on the DC website I heard it was just a gimmick thing, like it looks like his been murdered but his just missing or something. I don't know.