12" "ultimate Villian" Anakin/vader

Skips

Just wondering... :)

Oh, and how is the articulation and all on that sucker?

I see him alot in stores..keep picking him up, then end up putting him back on the shelf...

I dunno what its is.. ani's head sculpt? (looks nothing like him) The Scar Face head? (looks like freddy Krueger) the darth Vader helmet/costume change-o-matic gimmick? Its not even accurate. the helmet looks like the same one as the talking 14" darth vader.

If anything.. I'll be picking up the Darth Vader figure from medicom coming out soon.

its a great figure i think and the best one overall released on saturday..........$50 is a bit much though.

its a great figure i think and the best one overall released on saturday..........$50 is a bit much though.

well if you have a target by you it will cost you $39.99. I dont know how much in Walmart. the worse place to buy would be Kmart... $57 freakin dollars?

I got him. The thing is he's only 1 figure which can be 3. I left him MISB. I thinks the second he comes out the look of it will be crappy. I dont have a doll house for him to hang his Vader clothes.

... Great... I guess I'll decide when I see him in person ...

Any of you have him loose? Iam wondering about the articulation on these 12"s

I left him MISB.

you go boy

You choose wisely....

I liked him too, but $50 was tooo much..waiting for 50% off...

About DArth Sidious...is there a variant?

I have the one with the hooded one...& I have seed 3 at different locations without it.... @hmmm@

Cool packaging and accessories... but not for $50. When it warms the shelf and hits the $25 mark, I'll pick one up.

I remember on midnight madness how one guy was like Yes! I found him! and today there's a whole shelf of these stupid anakins at TRU....oh the fans..

hahahhahaaha

I saw lots of those that morning.

I remember on midnight madness how one guy was like Yes! I found him! and today there's a whole shelf of these stupid anakins at TRU....oh the fans..

I did the same thing.. thinking he'd be one that was hard to get.. then my cousin said... you know it's $50... and I said... WEEEEELLLLLL... I dont need it THAT much, lol.. and put it back.. and there's stil like 6 of them there(you want me to taka pic of that too Aragorn? @loll@)...