No Batman Begins C3!

Lurch77

Adam from AA said in this thread that there will be no Batman Begins C3 making it to the stores.

Yet another sad disappointment in the C3 line @grumpy@

sadly, none of the begins stuff will make it to the shelf for the movie. without mass support pa could not go up on this line unfortunately. if the movie is a monster hit, then we can come back and hopefully try again, for the dvd release perhaps, but at this point, it's on hold.

hurts me as much as it hurts you.....well, more actually!

adam

WTH!!! :( That really sucks...

Is C3 really doing that bad?... :(

I don't think they should release it based on how well the movie does... it doesn't make sense.

If a movie does well, does it make C3 in particular sell better? I think it doesn't really coorelate. C3 is a lot different than other action figures and merchanidise.

I don't think they should release it based on how well the movie does... it doesn't make sense.

The trick here is retailer support. A lot of retailers still have TONS of Batman stuff cluttering up their shelves, and don't want to add more stuff they they don't see as "selling". If the movie does well, then the retailers may buy. Otherwise, it won't happen.

Hi. Just stumbled in here from the Transformer board. C3 is that fake lego right? I work at work at Woolworths in the UK and we're selling Batman C3 right now :huh:

Hi. Just stumbled in here from the Transformer board. C3 is that fake lego right? I work at work at Woolworths in the UK and we're selling Batman C3 right now :huh:

Which ones though? Not the ones from the movie right?

I say skip Batman Begins as far as C3 is concerned. Make a 12 pack of DC characters and include building blocks to make a JLA table and chairs. Market it through Diamond. I'd buy that!

Jase

=w=

Yeah, they should have done the big pack and table ages ago.

The C3 [and minimates actually] that I've bought have always been pretty crappy quality, so I stopped getting C3.

Are the gliders still happening?

the mini-flyers are still coming...anyday now in fact...I wish DC direct would just give up the pocket heroes bit and hook up with DC minimates....cancel out the blocks bit and do them like Marvel...I mean sure the playsets for me were pretty cool but it really limited the character selection...not too sure what set they would have had to make to get a green arrow figure out....and cost wise....collecting C3 was a lot harder on the wallet then the MM or the LOTR minis....especially with the price conversion to canadian $s...anyways...I love the line, and like the playset idea...but really in my heart would much rather just have the minis

Jeff of the North

On closer inspection, they're just plain old Batman. Not the new movie. But the description we've got on the system says Batman Begins. Sorry :unsure:

I say skip Batman Begins as far as C3 is concerned. Make a 12 pack of DC characters and include building blocks to make a JLA table and chairs. Market it through Diamond. I'd buy that!

Jase

=w=

Same here. We need more DC characters!

:(...

Are minimates gonna disappear soon too? :(