On-cay Estro-day Ic-pay

LameoSupra

You do realize of course that you are now on Master Collectors Most Wanted list. They are currently using supercomputers to track down all known aliases of your name to find you. You can expect officers to arrive at your home tomorrow.

Ick. Don't like the look of that figure at all.

Jase

=w=

You know the reason they might not want it out because it could have just been a proto/mock up of where they were thinking of going with the figure. I mean the parts are probably going to stay the same but the paint aps might change.

@propeller@ - Lame-O Supra

See, the funny thing is, MC, if I saw that in a store, in a single pack for $2.00, I wouldn't buy it. Seriously. I love Joe. But that figure is uggggggly. Like Ninja Force ugly.

Sheesh.

And honestly it's starting to grow on me.  Or maybe it's because I haven't seen it next to the other cool figures from this set.

@propeller@ - Lame-O Supra

I really don't understand all the neon colors. I mean, check out the most recent 3-4 I.G. paint schemes, simply amazing, especially the single pack. I understand wanting to go back to the more traditional IG Red/Black/Gold, but in to do it in such a.....neon way is NOT the way to go in 2005. I'll customize up much better versions of Mayhem and the I.A.s, thanks, but no thanks!

And who is on hold on Destro's big phone, anyway? How rude!

the only thing that is really killing these figs for me right now is the shade of red and the grey. darken the red (which i'm pretty sure will be done) and darken the grey or loose it all together. i'd prefer loosing it all together. MC, please mold the boots in black...and pocket the dough saved on ditching the grey boots!

zito

the only thing that is really killing these figs for me right now is the shade of red and the grey. darken the red (which i'm pretty sure will be done) and darken the grey or loose it all together. i'd prefer loosing it all together. MC, please mold the boots in black...and pocket the dough saved on ditching the grey boots!

zito

Ditto,

IGs should be JUST red/black/gold that's it.

Please MC

When I first look at the pic, I think some sort of disco freak. Not sure why though. Also, his boots look like some sort of women's boots. Also, what is that in his right hand, an old type of telephone???? Now that I look at it, it's the same weapon as the Siegies 91 version. But the angle is all wrong. :)

That's a Buck Rogers toy ain't it? ^_^

MC has informed all convention pics be taken off the internet. Please honor their wishes. (yes they paid me to be spy) @smilepunch@

Well I sure am not going to argue with a B.A.T. ;)

MC has informed all convention pics be taken off the internet. Please honor their wishes. (yes they paid me to be spy) @smilepunch@

They can't force anyone since they did send out the newsletter to the public on their own and people can legally quote material (including pics) from it as long as credit is given, but we're expected to just to be polite to those ridiculous price-gougers when I don't think we should. They're not "master collector," they're "master scalper" with insiders at Hasbro who can get them booty that they can gouge.

They can cut the elitist crap with their pictures. They charge so much that as far as I am concerned those expected to buy it are entitled to see it. Sure it might ruin their "surprises" they like to do, but if it's anything like last year's "surprises" with vehicles with either broken and/or missing parts, I would rather have fair warning since it is my money, and not theirs.

Now if Hasbro made the orders that would be different

Hasbro owns GI Joe, not Master Collector.

Hasbro renews and pays for the copyrights to GI Joe every year, not Master Collector.

Hasbro owns the molds that make each and every GI Joe action figure, INCLUDING the criminally priced exclusives of debatable quality that MC has made, not Master Collector. And its about high time they seriously got the HELL over themselves

All Master Collector has is the PRIVILIGE of using the Joe name. And not a single thing more. If Hasbro has issues with the figures being seen, then its THEIR job to decide what to do. Not MC. All theyre doing is just using the association to bully others.

All fans have an equal right to know information that pertains to their hobby. And the right to buy merchandise at a fair price. MC is trying to deny us these rights. Theyre trying to be snobby and make it out that some fans are better than others. And thats simply not honorable. People like this deserve no respect.

It looks to me like MC are firmly wedded to bright colours for the 3.75" Joes: all the convention sets have been brightly hued: the most subdued was the Black Dragon one, and even that had very vibrant blues golds and red's on the Cobras and Black Dragon's, and a very over-complex and somewhat bright cammo pattern on the Joes.