What Would Be Considered Must Haves?

Crimson Twins

Defiant, GI Joe HQ, MCC, Rolling Thunder, WHALE, Moray hydrofoil, Skystriker, Night Raven, Rattler, Joe & Cobra Gliders, Tomahawk, Mauler, HISS, Flight Pod, Snowcat, Vamp I & II, Stinger, X-19 Stealth, BUGG...

Defiant, GI Joe HQ, MCC, Rolling Thunder, WHALE, Moray hydrofoil, Skystriker, Night Raven, Rattler, Joe & Cobra Gliders, Tomahawk, Mauler, HISS, Flight Pod, Snowcat, Vamp I & II, Stinger, X-19 Stealth, BUGG...

If i were starting from SCRATCH that would be a great list for vechiles

EVERY ONE HAS THEIR FAVS

I THINK THE TRU COBRA INFANTRY IS A MUST HAVE THOUGH-------

THE INFANTRY FROM 1983 ----IMO-----DOESNT COMPARE

AND I THINK MOST OF THE NIGHT FORCE VECHILES ARE MUST HAVES

EVEN THOUGH I DONT OWN ANY OF THEM

JUST HASNRT BEEN A PRORITY OF MINE

82 - 86 all figures and vehicles.

That was my original collecting want list when I got back into it. Since then I've expanded but I still keep my mint 82 - 86 figures locked up in an airtight flight case.

82 - 86 all figures and vehicles.

That was my original collecting want list when I got back into it. Since then I've expanded but I still keep my mint 82 - 86 figures locked up in an airtight flight case.

Hehe, that's pretty much my want list at the moment. Well, except for '82 - I can do without the straight-arm versions of those guys. I'm holding off on the vehicles for now...

Out of those, however, the top ten "must haves" would be:

'86 Hawk

'84 Duke

'85 Flint

'85 Snake Eyes w/Timber

'83 Cobra Commander

'83 Destro

'84 Baroness

'84 Storm Shadow

'86 Viper

'85 Crimson Guard

That would be an amazing boxed set, by the way...

Top three vehicles would be the HISS tank, Hovercraft and VAMP/Stinger. Snowcat is up there too...