Begun, The Clone War Has!

JoeRhyno

Just do the math: How long does it take to make one clone trooper? Plus for training and growth? You can make a hundred more droids for each one clone produced.

I'm with the B.A.T.s on this one. An overwhelming army of evil androids will do the trick.

I think the clones would kick the bats ass lol :)

Nice pics!  Yes I too admire you're collection & have been druling at you're sig!   Makes me wish I had the cash so I could make a lil setup like that...   If I ever do I'm gona get an atat, an two legged at-at   & the clone drop ship & set em all up around that ha!  How bad ass would that look ?:)

PS I drule over you're sig almost as much as I do over doc's sig of Jena when ever I pass that :D PS I agree with firefly!  All clones need a yoda lol!

Negative. Droids/robots will always win over humans. Clones are humans which in turn can die. Robots/Droids can be fixed and can be replaced easily.

Your under the assumption of alot of things, the bats lack ingenuity and thus they would loose. Bats are not automatons, they can't function without support, they have no ability by themselves to fix or repair themselves and or others.

• 4 weeks later...
I think the clones would kick the bats ass lol :)

Nice pics!  Yes I too admire you're collection & have been druling at you're sig!  Makes me wish I had the cash so I could make a lil setup like that...  If I ever do I'm gona get an atat, an two leged at-at  & the clone drop ship & set em all up around that ha!  How badass would that look ?:)

PS I drule over you're sig allmost as much as I do over doc's sig of jena when ever I pass that :D PS I agree with firefly!  Allclones need a yoda lol!

Negative. Droids/robots will always win over humans. Clones are humans which in turn can die. Robots/Droids can be fixed and can be replaced easily.

RoyalMarine is more machine now than man, twisted and evil.