Begun, The Clone War Has!

JoeRhyno

Well, after opening some of my figures, I really loved the clones... I wish I found some of the other ones.. but... they'll come in time...

Anyway, I quickly swapped heads with my two new ROTS clones and two of my Super Articulated Clones from Clone Wars... so, in a way, I made my own ROTS Super Articulated Clone Trooper :D

Anyway... Enjoy:

Army006.jpg

Army007.jpg

Army004.jpg

Army005.jpg

I still have a couple more 3-packs but I was running out of room, and I didn't feel like opening any more!

Army001.jpg

Thats wicked!!!!

I think the clones would kick the bats ass lol :)

Nice pics! Yes I too admire you're collection & have been druling at you're sig! Makes me wish I had the cash so I could make a lil setup like that... If I ever do I'm gona get an atat, an two leged at-at & the clone drop ship & set em all up around that ha! How badass would that look ?:)

PS I drule over you're sig allmost as much as I do over doc's sig of jena when ever I pass that :D PS I agree with firefly! Allclones need a yoda lol!

Clone troopers are always fun

ymca.JPG

Young clone, there's no need to feel down

I said, young clone, pick yourself off the ground

I said, young clone, 'cause your in a new town

There's no need to be unhappy

Young clone, there's a place you can go

I said, young clone, when you're short on your dough

You can join here, and I'm sure you will find

Many ways to have a good time.

It's fun to join the Y.M.C.A.

They have everything For young clones to enjoy.

You can hang out with all the boys.

This add brought to you by Chancellor Palpatine and the

Young Madalorian Clone Army!

Clone troopers are always fun

ymca.JPG

Young clone, there's no need to feel down

I said, young clone, pick yourself off the ground

I said, young clone, 'cause your in a new town

There's no need to be unhappy

Young clone, there's a place you can go

I said, young clone, when you're short on your dough

You can join here, and I'm sure you will find

Many ways to have a good time.

They have everything For young clones to enjoy.

You can hang out with all the boys.

This add brought to you by Chancellor Palpatine and the

Young Madalorian Clone Army!

YMMMMMMMMMMMMMCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA you can go to the yyyyyyyyyyyyymmmmmmmmmcccccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa & doooo whateverrr you wanntttttt yyyyyyyyyyyyyymmmmmmmmcaaaaaa @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Dude could you spell out my name, using a buncha different clone troopers?.. That would make a sweet sig haha!

Thanks guys, I actually really lucked out with all of these clone troopers, I got all the 3-packs but one marked down at Meijer for like $2 each... and the Super Art. troopers(I think I have 4) I got from some cases I got of the clone wars for me and my cousin... I got the ARC troopers from my local grocery store chain that for some reason got butt loads of them, and then marked them down... I think I got them for $2-$3 each... and got one grey one(and a clone anakin) for $1!!!!

I actually have a couple more boxed away un opeded... I'll have to dig through them... did you guys see how mch they're going for on ebay??????? WTF? hopefully they do the same thing with the new clone troopers.. that'd be awesome!!!

I'll have to take a pic of my Imperial Army next... I might have more of them than I do clones :D

I actually have a couple more boxed away un opeded... I'll have to dig through them... did you guys see how mch they're going for on ebay??????? WTF? hopefully they do the same thing with the new clone troopers.. that'd be awesome!!!

I missed out on all those Clone troops...and that why I dont have many...especially with those EBAY prices...

Just what clone troopers are going for high prices on ebay?..

I think just the super posable single carded regular clone ones are.

actually people are selling the blue. red, green, and yellow ones from the 3 packs and they're going for like $10 loose... HMMMM... @loll@

JoeRhyno - How do you think the Clone Wars troopers fit in with the rest of the other types? Do they fit? Because they seem a little too animated...

I think the clones would kick the bats ass lol :)

Nice pics! Yes I too admire you're collection & have been druling at you're sig! Makes me wish I had the cash so I could make a lil setup like that... If I ever do I'm gona get an atat, an two leged at-at & the clone drop ship & set em all up around that ha! How badass would that look ?:)

PS I drule over you're sig allmost as much as I do over doc's sig of jena when ever I pass that :D PS I agree with firefly! Allclones need a yoda lol!

Negative. Droids/robots will always win over humans. Clones are humans which in turn can die. Robots/Droids can be fixed and can be replaced easily.

Ah yess, see the troopers would waste all the droids, & then come waste the factory that they were being built at & those building them if they resisted :D

JoeRhyno - How do you think the Clone Wars troopers fit in with the rest of the other types? Do they fit? Because they seem a little too animated...

Skipps... there were different clone wars figures, there were the animated ones you're talking about, and then the normal ones that looked like all the other figures(like the AtoC and RotS ones ;) )... so yeah, they go along perfectly with the others... look at my pics... can you tell which are the clone wars ones??? :D

and Royal... Count Dooku even admited defeat.. and said they didn't have enough droids... so I'm sure Cobra doesn't have enough either... @smilepunch@