Bombshell? Cover Girl?

deflep

man I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted heartwrencher or whatever the heck her name was... that new female dreadnock... I wanted a figure of her bad enough that it didnt really matter who else was in her set or anyone elses..... Only her.... :):wacko:

Phanstar

Straight from inside DD to me, the poll was not rigged and I believe them.

Draven

I too believe it isn't rig for the same reason. Another reason I knew the rig incident is fake is that the poster said that Cover girl is made from an existing toy. It doesn't make sense to do so since the previous contest winners were new sculpts and by saying such, the Sepentor fans will get pissed since they will think that we are getting recolored toy rather than a new sculpted toy like Sepentor.

Btw, I also voted for the pack you guys have voted for.

Personally I voted for the Raptor Viper/ Mayday/Mariner, but knowing at the time that most other Joefans loathe all new characters as much as I like them I knew it was a wasted vote.

Personally I voted for the Raptor Viper/ Mayday/Mariner, but knowing at the time that most other Joefans loathe all new characters as much as I like them I knew it was a wasted vote.

In the bright side, I think youre vote is better than those who voted for packs with overrated figures such as the snake eyes, scarlett, and duke pack. I mean, I would rather have new sculpted figures rather than updated variants regardless of how better the DD costume is over the Jvc/VvV costumes.

Hey, any news on when the 3 pack is going to come out? I can't wait for it. And BTW, I voted for it too.