Enter For A Chance To Win A Lava Vader

JayC

wal-mart: force battlers vader and grevious, normal vader, anakin to vader deluxe and grevious deluxe.

went to target for 12" ultimate villian but they were all horribly painted and no lava vaders to be seen........

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a reminder to yall you're suppose to put the store/state/ & city that yall found em all in as well, some o ya should go back & EDIT you're posts :)

It sure was tempting not to make this post though lol! I'm sure jay would still count you're posts but why take the chance, its like writing "ok" under the "do not write here" part of the test?:);):D

"In this thread post what Star Wars E3 toys you purchased this weekend, and at what store, and in what city and state. "

I only got Vader from my dealer ... since BF and Durge are not in EP 3 ... :)

But for the last 2 days, I've been goin around just to see the EP3 stuff. Most are with AA crap and I hate it.

Midnite event was kinda wierd ... so many adults/scalpers acting like kids frantically searching the pegs for figs they wanted ... I just went to where they kept the sealed cartons, open 1 up, took the Vader and told my dealer that's the only 1 I wanted ... :D

Looks like I'm gonna win the Lava Vader ... :D

I picked up a 12 inch general grevious, two elec. lightsabers and a holo Yoda at the TRU in Chula Vista CA.

I didn't do the Midnight Madness (I did for TPM in 1999), but I did go today and got everything I wanted except Vader. A guy at TRU said that the Blue Royal Guard was hard to find, but I found one right on the shelf. The one that took the most effort was the Clone Trooper. That one required me actually digging through the horrible bins at TRU.

Didnt read anything about Canada not being included, so I figured I would get in on this.....

managed to get figures 1-32 (Red Royal Guard) plus the drop ship between 2 Zellers' (Maple Ridge, Coquitlum) and a TRU (Coquitlum). All stores in BC Canada.

I picked up a darth vader, attacktix booster pack, darth vader deluxe 3 3/4th inch and some clone trooperrs (took forever to find them....stupid TRU didnt even have any!)

I got at Wal-Mart in Altamonte Springs:

#02 Anakin Skywalker

#03 Yoda

#21 Shaak Ti

#27 Obi-Wan Kenobi

#28 Anakin Skywalker

#32 Aayla Secura

Deluxe General Grievous

Early Bird set

at Walmart in Orlando

#12 Emperor Palpatine

#13 Count Dooku

#19 Padme'

#31 Luminara Unduli

at Walmart in Cassleberry

#23 Royal Guard (blue)

#23 Royal Guard (red)

#24 Mon Mothma

at Toys'r'us in Altamonte Springs

#10 Mace Windu

#16 Plo Koon

#29 Ki-Ad-Mundi

Deluxe Anakin

My Toys'r'us Didn't get in the Hologram Yoda so I was SOL on that one, for now anyway.

Just Vader, I got him at Toys R'Us at midnight madness that is all, I know that the figures will be abundant to me so I'm taking my time on getting them slowly

i bought...

anakin skywalker force battlers

obi wan kenobi force battlers

general grievous force battlers

darth vader force battlers

anakin skywalker colour changing lightsaber

all bought in TRU chadstone, victoria @ midnight madness

Went to Toys r us at midnight. They had everything squeezed into 4 rows. It was a little hard to look for them. I bought 2 holo Yoda's. Hardly anyone showed up because of the rain. I then went to Target the next morning. My wife went along, again hardly anyone showed up and they had 30 Lava Vader. I got to pick the better one out of the bunch.

Clone Trooper

Chewbacca

Darth Vader

General Grevious [#9]

Red Royal Guard

Toys r us

Portsmouth

West Sussex

Great Britain

Ok here is a special contest we are gonna run to celebrate this Star Wars toy weekend. In this thread post what Star Wars E3 toys you purchased this weekend, and at what store, and in what city and state. Tomorrow evening at 7PM EST we will enter all the names of the people who posted here into a bowl and draw one name. That person will be sent 1 free Target Exclusive Lava Vader.

Let's see:

I live in on the island of Oahu in Hawaii, so there are exactly 5 KayBees, 1 TRU, 3 Walmarts and 4 KMarts.

Attended Midnight Madness at TRU- bought 1 Grievous Unleashed, 1 regular Clone, and 1 Royal Guard.

Went to WalMart- bought 10 Clones and 5 Royal Guards

Went to anther WalMart- bought 2 Dookus, 5 Clones, 5 Royal Guards

Called it a night. Got what I wanted, I was happy.

I WOULD like to get a Lava Vader, but there are ZERO Targets in Hawaii.

I bought an Unleashed Anakin, Obi-Wan and Grevious set, the Yoda exclusive, Vader and Grevious (3 and 3/4" style) and the Target exclusive Vader. Everything came from the TRU in Springfield, PA excpet for the Target exclusive which was purchased at the Target on Snyder in South Philadelphia.

KB Toys- Locust Valley, (Long Island) NY

Count Dooku

Plo Koon

Mace Windu

Kit Fisto

Yoda (blaster cannon)

Emperor

Anakin Skywalker

General Grievous

Darth Vader

12" Darth Sidious

Hi all,

Great idea for a contest. I went to wal mart in Logan West Virginia and they had a terrible display till about 11 AM and then they still hadn't put out beyond the first 24 figures. I opened my own case to find one of the figures I got.

Ended up with

R2-D2

C-3PO

Red Royal Guard

I found the other figures kinda just rehashes of the old. Sadly couldn't get anywhere near target and so not paying 50+ for the lava vader. If anything is still available in the comming week or so I may manage my way to other stores.

I hope everyone got what they wanted. Only thing i didn't find was the wal mart early bird kit.

Chad

Picked up Lava Vader at Target

Picked up the flaming Darth Vader Helmet at Wal-Mart

Plo Koon-Attacktix fig as well as commander Bly as a a promo

today I picked up the four lightsaber attach General Grievous, Luminara Unduli, Shaak Ti, and Aayla Secura at Wal-Mart

Also yesterday, one of the Target employees gave me one of the talking SW collector gift card wiht the light up lightsaber.

Ok well at TRU I got figures 1-24

the 3 Deluxe figures, (Greivous, Anakin, and Obi-Wan)

The Boga

and the Barc Speeder

At Target I got the Red Royal Guard, duluxe Palpatine, and figures 25-32

And Walmart i bought the 3 Galactic Hero Sets.