Enter For A Chance To Win A Lava Vader

JayC

I got at TRU in fairfax, VA the following:

Clone trooper

Yoda with firing cannon

Blue Royal Guard

EDIT:

Went to K-mart (Herndon, VA) this morning and picked up a Red Royal Guard!!! Then went to Target (Reston, VA) and picked up Anakin and Obi Wan for $5!!!

:)

Edited by DG

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man this is really cool of you Jay !

Anyways here was my haul for today (all 3 3/4")

- Red Royal Guard

- Darth Vader

- Clone Trooper x2

- General Grievous

- Grievous' Bodyguard

Purchased at Toys R' Us in St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada.

Ok so after spending over 2 hours in line, and then another 45 minutes after trying to actually get in...I finally broke into Toys R Us in Times Square for midnight madness.

After being kicked by many small children (and full grown adults), I was able to get a regular yoda, anakin lightsaber, blue guard, and c-3po. Sadly, all the vadars were taken as well as the storm troopers. But i am not discouraged, because the force is with me.

I just bought a few action figures.

Anakin quick change vader figure.

General Grievous

Chewbacca with "Wookie Rage" lol

Emperor Palpatine

Picked those up last night at TRU in Overland Park KS, accross the street from the Oak Park Mall.

Still hunting for a Darth Tater...

Today was an huge disapointment!

All I got was sakti, grevius, & tarfull, I ONLY SAW ONE TARFULL in the entire lot!! To top it off wallmart STILL has not put out there figures!! & I wasted my time going to them at 8 in the $*# morning when I should have gone over to zellers!! They had anice lil 4 end cap display in the middle of the ilse that had allready been RAIDED pretty much! Not alot of jedi at all! just a couple shakti & vader & the emporer.

No clone captain no nothing... blah! huge disapointment thus far!! Anyways heres my score

SWw.jpg got my self a 5alive drink to nurse on all day lol :P

I guess thats not that bad but woulda been light years better if I had found some of the jedi & the clone captain I really wanted... I couldn't see anything much past the 20's numbers & not alot of that. I only really saw two of the 20's range figures...

Oh I got all 4 at zellers, chilliwack bc :) @can@

They had only one Tarful at my TRU today but I let another guy take it since I didn't really want it.

I'm sure you will find another one :) ... hopefully... He will be big once the movie starts! I saw tons of chewys though! Very tempting! I allready have the ?could city? one with the put togeather 3p0 & am sticking with it! One figure is enough for me unless its totaly better or is an exclusive

Last night a Wal-Mart I got the Republic Gunship, two Clones, four Jedi Knights, the Emperor, and Count Dooku! Then today I grabbed Mace Windu at Target for the heck of it. Charleston, SC! #US1#

I Picked up 2 clone troopers, Anakin transforming into Vader deluxe pack, Ki Adi Mundi, Kit Fisto, Tarrful, and the sneak peak wookie.

I looked everywhere for the Royal Guard (blue) but couldn't find them, oh well I'm sure it'll turn up some point I'm not gonna pay any outrageous price for it.

This was at Wal-Mart in Lombard in IL.

Carbondale, IL Wal-Mart

1-32 (including both red & blue versions of the Guard)

Grievous Unleashed

All 4 Deluxes

Boga

AT-RT

One of my buddies snagged Vader's medical droid, Polis Massan & Mas Amedda (only saw 2 of each of them & another guy got the other set).

I Picked up 2 clone troopers, Anakin transforming into Vader deluxe pack, Ki Adi Mundi, Kit Fisto, Tarrful, and the sneak peak wookie.

I looked everywhere for the Royal Guard (blue) but couldn't find them, oh well I'm sure it'll turn up some point I'm not gonna pay any outrageous price for it.

I had the same problem, my TRU never got ANY Blue Royal Guard's. They did however have 6 or so of the red ones.

Like you, I will wait to find it in stores.

From Amazon.com I got Agen Kolar and the Holographic Yoda.

+

Sneek Preview Grievous

But I never made it to Target. @hmmm@

Ok here is a special contest we are gonna run to celebrate this Star Wars toy weekend. In this thread post what Star Wars E3 toys you purchased this weekend, and at what store, and in what city and state. Tomorrow evening at 7PM EST we will enter all the names of the people who posted here into a bowl and draw one name. That person will be sent 1 free Target Exclusive Lava Vader.

What the heck, I could not get to target because we started working on my roof at 7:30am .. (UGH I barely got any sleep from last night)..

What I got..

6 Basic figs

2 Clonetroopers

Vader

Emperor

Grevious

Royal Guard

12"

Grevious

Wal Mart

Harahan Louisiana

I bought figures from oh my god cheap toys and entertainment earth. Vehicles i bought from toys r us in hamden ct. . I also purchased the republic gunship from kbtoys online and the early bird certificate from walmart.com.

I went to the TRU in Pinole, CA. Fortunately, I was able to go through unopened cases, so I was able to pick up pretty much everything I wanted. I got:

2 darth vader

2 general grievous

2 clone troopers

1 royal guard

1 unleashed general grievous

1 FB vader

1 FB grievous

1 color changing light saber

1 deluxe anakin --> vader

happy toy hunting

Wal-Mart (Robinson, IL)

Deluxe General Grievous

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Anakin Skywalker

Anakin Skywalker

Padme

Yoda

Mace Windu

Ki-Adi Mundi

Shaak-Ti

Plo Koon

Saesee Tinn

Aayla

Luminara Unduli

Chancellor Palpatine

Emperor Palpatine

Darth Vader

Count Dooku

General Grievous Body Guard x2

Battle Droid x5

Super Battle Droid x2

Bail Organa

C-3PO

R2-D2

Chewbacca

Clone Trooper x3

Agen Kolar

Mon Mothma

Tarful

Red Royal Guard x2

Blue Royal Guard x2

Toys R Us (Terre Haute, IN)

Clone Trooper

Battle Droid

Wal-Mart (Robinson,IL) Round 2

Republic Gunship

Clone Wars DVD

Wal-Mart (Robinson, IL) Round 3

General Grievous Body Guard x2

Wish I was able to have gone to a TRU in my area at midnite last nite but where I had to get up at 6:30 A.M. to go to work today I had to wait till I got home and check out what was left at my local Target Store in Revere Massachusetts.

Low and behold all nine figures that I had on my list to buy were there and at only $5.99 too :)

For now I could only aford nine of them. Some of us have bills to pay...LOL

Next week I will pick up others if I have extra cash.

I got, Obi Wan (1) Anakin Skywalker (2) Emperor Palpatine (12) Count Dooku (13) Darth Vader (11) Two Grievous's Bodyguards (8) General Grievous four saber attack (9) Chancellor Palpatine (14)

They had plenty of Jedi so I will pick those up next time. Did not see any Target Exclusive Darth Vaders while I was in target so I hope I win this :)