Enter For A Chance To Win A Lava Vader

JayC

Ok here is a special contest we are gonna run to celebrate this Star Wars toy weekend. In this thread post what Star Wars E3 toys you purchased this weekend, and at what store, and in what city and state. Tomorrow evening at 7PM EST we will enter all the names of the people who posted here into a bowl and draw one name. That person will be sent 1 free Target Exclusive Lava Vader.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

walmart I got figures 1-32

target I picked up some random figures

walmart I got the 12 inch figures and unleashed and the early bird

TRU got the yoda exclusive.

thats about all I think

I got :

Emperor Palpatine

Darth Vader

Supreme Chancellor Palpatine

Anakin

Anakin

Obiwan

Yoda

TRU Yoda

All the Jedi

Red Crimson Guard

Force Battler Vader

All three unleashed

12" Sidious

face changing Palpatine

Target talking gift card

I bought most of them in Levittown, New York, TRU at the midnight madness sale, and a few at Target in Levittown, New York. And Drove to about 5 other ones, where I went to miss getting Darth anyways :(

Rich

I got:

Walmart (Markham):

- Yoda #3 x 2

ToysRUS (Markham):

- Yoda #26

- Darth Vader #11 x 2

- Changing Anakin/Vader x 2

- Royal Guard (Red) #23

- Clone Trooper #6 x 2

I got general Grievous and 1 Red Royal guard at Target in Alton, IL. Was trying to get the vader but they gave the last line ticket like 5-6 people before me :(

**EDIT** also got he new Obi/Ani Unleashed.

Well I tried to go to the Toys R us in Raliegh NC to find the yoda but was unable to and so right now I'm still figure-less :(

Go figure, i'll try again when I have mroe time as I really liek the look fo the new General grieveous

jay my stores havn't put anything out yet $* but I got these last week sometime can they count, is a pic fine too or do I actaully need to say?:)

I'm gona go back & check stores soon again, hopefully they will have there stuff setup... geez slackers!! If there even gona bother to actaully hold most! of there cases in they can at least have them out on the due date! IMO its just the princible of it all! I even got up an hour early before work drove down to wallmart & then went & just ended up opening work half an hour earlyer than normal cause it sure wasn't worth me just hanging around doing nothing @loll@

SW.jpg

I got the holo Yoda, Deluxe Grevious, and a clone trooper at TRU in Sacramento, CA.

I am planning on getting more later but I wanted to wait and see which versions of each figure I like best.. plus they ran out of ARC 170 ships

I got the holo Yoda, Deluxe Grevious, and a clone trooper at TRU in Sacramento, CA.

I am planning on getting more later but I wanted to wait and see which versions of each figure I like best.. plus they ran out of ARC 170 ships

@pow@ yoinks the holo yoda & runs while clam is still down & on the ground

PS jay, haha you rock man! Puting up a contest even though you said you were not going to! I hope you are just not sacraficing one of you're own toys though!! @can@

Here's my haul. (Phoenix, AZ)

At Wal*Mart I got:

Obi-Wan

Anakin

Shaak Ti

Clone Trooper

Kit Fisto

Saesee Tiin

Luminara Unduli

General Grievous

Darth Sidious

Chancellor Palpatine

Bail Organa

Clone Commander

Clone Pilot

Red Royal Guard

Blue Royal Guard

Count Dooku

Yoda

C3-PO

Mace Windu

Evil Anakin

Darth Vader

Grievous (exploding body)

Battle Droid

Chewbacca

12" Sidious

12"General Grievous

At TRU I got:

AT-RT

I got these from TRU (midnight sale)- Oxnard, CA

2 Royal Gaurds, Clone Trooper,

Yoda and Gen Grevious- galactic heroes,

anakin into darth vader.

I got these from Target (this morning)- Oxnard, CA

Deluxe Gen Grevious

Darth Vader (target ex)

Got the LEGO Clone Walker, Turbo Tank, and ARC-170 at TRU.

Got 2 red Royal Guards, C-3PO, Count Dooku, Ki-Adi Mundi, Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, and a Battle Droid at Walmart and Zellers (can't remember exactly which ones where).

All in Victoria, BC.

All I got was a deluxe grievious, deluxe anakin/vader, and a speeder bike w/ barc trooper at my tru in Aiea, Hi. Hawaii sucks.......... Joke, ah joke!

Walmat-Lake Geneva, WI

I picked up General Grievous, 2 Royal Guards, & Deluxe Anakin Skywalker. I also picked up 2 Bloody scarecrow figures from the new Batman line!

After me and my 2 friends got out of our physics test, we headed over to the Toys R Us in Amherst, NY. I picked up a Darth Vader. :) I then ordered the Early Bird Kit online this morning. #US1#

I'm from Woodhaven, NY, and I went to the target in Brooklyn. They had star wars stuff everywhere. Unfortunantly I got there to late to get the exclusive vader. I was also hoping they would have a Darth Tater. I purchased a yoda, regular Darth Vader, and both versions of Anakin Sky Walker. I like the one with one light Saber better than the one with two light sabres. I heard the one with two is harder to find.

i got

grevios with slashing arms

darth vader

mace windu

obi-wan with slash attack

count dooku

darth sidious

yoda with firing cannon

chewbacca

r2-d2

c-3po

battle droid