AL Wildcard: Redsox

ALCS: Yankess over Redsox 4-2

NL East: Mets

NL Central: Cardinals

NL West: Dodgers

NL Wildcard: Marlins

NLCS: Dodgers over Cardinals 4-3

World Series: Yankess over Dodgers 4-2

2005 the new Star Wars movie will be called Revenge of the Sith, the Yankess version of it will be called Revenge of the Yankess as they will win it back this year.

AL East: Yankees

AL Central: Twins

AL West: Angels

AL Wildcard: Red Sox

NL East: Braves

NL Central: Cubs

NL West: Padres

NL Wildcard: Marlins

World Series: Yankees over Cubs (although seems like everyone is picking Yankees over Braves)

AL MVP: Alex Rodriguez (Yankees)

AL Cy Young: Randy Johnson (Yankees)

NL MVP: Albert Pujols (Cardinals)

NL Cy Young: Jake Peavy (Padres)

AL EAST: Yankees

AL CENTRAL: Twins

AL WEST: Seattle

Wild Card: Boston

NL EAST: Braves

NL CENTRAL: Cardinals

NL WEST: Dodgers

Wild Card: Mets

ALCS: Yankees over Twins

NLCS: Cardinals over Dodgers

WS: Cardinals over Yankees

• 2 months later...

Well, according to how things are going right now, the Yankees and Red Sox are not going to win it. Although the white sox currently have the best record, the best team is the cardinals. The white sox are doing great this year but for some reason I get the feeling that they will collapse in the playoffs. The cardinals are a solid team who will not collapse in the playoffs.Baltimore has a very good chance of winning it, they are probably the only team who will be any sort of challenge to the cardinals. The O's have Tejada, Sosa, Palmeiro, Bryan Roberts and Javy Lopez. Their pitching isnt bad either, they have Ponson and Rodrigo Lopez.

Well, according to how things are going right now, the Yankees and Red Sox are not going to win it. Although the white sox currently have the best record, the best team is the cardinals. The white sox are doing great this year but for some reason I get the feeling that they will collapse in the playoffs. The cardinals are a solid team who will not collapse in the playoffs.Baltimore has a very good chance of winning it, they are probably the only team who will be any sort of challenge to the cardinals. The O's have Tejada, Sosa, Palmeiro, Bryan Roberts and Javy Lopez. Their pitching isnt bad either, they have Ponson and Rodrigo Lopez.

That's it...keep doubting the White Sox! The more people have doubts about them, the better I feel about their chances. :P

Let's look at the facts here:

1. They have great pitching.

2. They have a well balanced offense. They can hit for power when need be or they can generate runs with speed and execution. Something they had a very hard time doing over the past several years and it hurt them bigtime.

3. They have a good (I won't say great) defense.

4. They have lots of depth.

5. They're almost NEVER out of a game and they don't quit. They are relentless.

7. They are the best at winning the close games. Something that is VERY important come playoff time!

8. Right now, they ARE the best team.

I know some people might argue about them not having the best team, but having the better team vs. having the better players are 2 different things. The Cards might have an edge in better players but the Sox are a better team.

I was skeptical of the Sox chances before the year began. But this team is not like any White Sox team anybody has ever seen. It's easy for those who don't watch them everyday to say they've been lucky, or whatever else people say, but unless you've been here to see them from day 1 then you can't possibly begin to imagine what this team is like.

Come October, I hope my White Sox will make believers out of you all!

^Just as long as the owners don't give up on them like they always do. That's one team I really feel sorry for. The players and managment try their hardest to win and it seems like the owners don't really care or try that hard to help. Maybe it's just me.

Madman I can see what your coming from and you for the most part are correct. Their pitching is unbeatable, Jon Garland, their 5th spot starter is 11-2 which honestly is unbalievable. Not only that, the White Sox are never out of a game, they go on streaks in innings and sometimes score 4-6 runs in one inning which is ridiculous. And your comment about better players and better teams also makes alot of sense to me. Example, take a look at the Yankees. The Yankees, undoubtedly, have the best players in the league. They may have the best players, but there is just one minor problem, they are not the best team in the league, not by far. The white sox show alot of heart when they play, and as I have seen them on TV, they never give up in any game. (because I have MLB Extra Innings). I honestly do like the White Sox, even if I do live in New York, the only reason I am going against them is because I am so used to them losing the last couple years that it's almost as if I never expect them to win because it would be too random. I am usually a hardcore Yankee fan but now that they are building a new stadium im pissed off at them. Oh well, might as well enjoy my last years in Yankee stadium while it lasts.

The White Sox still have to prove they can win in the big spot. We will see if they can in August and September. I wouldn't pick them yet. Remmeber they never been in the playoffs for in a very LONG LONG TIME. I don't like the Yankees chances because they can't beat the Red Sox. Orioles can win it if their pitching holds up.

In the NL I don't know if you can trust the cardinals. Nationals and Phillies look very good. I hope we can finally get a new NL EAST division winner besides the Braves.

The White Sox still have to prove they can win in the big spot. We will see if they can in August and September. I wouldn't pick them yet. Remmeber they never been in the playoffs for in a very LONG LONG TIME. I don't like the Yankees chances because they can't beat the Red Sox. Orioles can win it if their pitching holds up.

In the NL I don't know if you can trust the cardinals. Nationals and Phillies look very good. I hope we can finally get a new NL EAST division winner besides the Braves.

Well the last time the Sox were in the playoffs was in 2000, I wouldn't call that a LONG LONG time.

They had the best record in the AL that year and choked in the first round. But that was a different team with a different manager. The sox clinched the division that year with a couple of weeks left in the season and Manuel basically took the last 2 weeks of the season off and when the playoffs started the team just couldn't get up, they had no momentum and Seattle had a lot of momentum. This years team has a whole different attitude and a manager who doesn't fall asleep on the bench during the game and he'll have this team playing hard every single game...no exceptions.

In that 2000 season, most people pretty much said the same things about them that they're saying right now. However this team is a LOT different than that team. Their pitching and defense is A LOT more solid and they are a scrappy team who will always fight hard to the bitter end.

Another big thing is that EVERY player on this team really likes each other. They don't just get along, they REALLY have a strong bond and a great sense of the word team that is EXTREMELY rare in todays game.

I know the Sox have have had some hard times over the past few years, but like I said before, this team is NOTHING like those teams.

The White Sox may just break their curse this year. The Red Sox did it last year, so I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen. The city of Chicago needs a World Series trophy. It's been far too long for them. The clubhouse does not seem to be cancer ridden as it has the past 5 years. The hitters seem disciplined unlike the hackers the Twins have and the pitching is top notch.

The White Sox may just break their curse this year. The Red Sox did it last year, so I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen. The city of Chicago needs a World Series trophy. It's been far too long for them. The clubhouse does not seem to be cancer ridden as it has the past 5 years. The hitters seem disciplined unlike the hackers the Twins have and the pitching is top notch.

Well in all honesty, our hitters are not all that disciplined. For the most part they're a bunch of free swingers. Having Big Frank back in the lineup has seemed to have really kicked our offense into high gear.

Before the season people were talking about guys like A.J., Everett, and Thomas all being cancers but it's been quite the opposite. Everyone on this team is willing to put everything else aside and do what they have to to back up their teammates. The result has been incredible!

Everyone on our team has made big contributions to winning games, it hasn't just been the same 3 or 4 guys who have carried the load. When you have a team who can win games in just about any way possible, then you have a team that's capable of making a lot of noise come playoff time. And that's EXACTLY what we have.

For those who haven't seen a Sox game this year or taken them very seriously, I say, watch a game or two whenever you get the chance. If you love watching good, fun baseball then you won't be disappointed!