1995-2005...........2006 Oh No!

KENNY GUIDO

I was told by DOUBLE DOWN that he read on REBEL DUMB that after 2005, HASBRO will "repeat" all the figures they made within the past 10 years in new sculpts.

if this is so, im so done with collecting star wars!

I cant go on forever with this "ch-ch-ch-changes!"

That sounds like a GOOD idea to me.....I'm always looking for that defeninative version of a figure and some of the figures over the last ten years desperately need a new sculpt.

I was told by DOUBLE DOWN that he read on REBEL DUMB that after 2005, HASBRO will "repeat" all the figures they made within the past 10 years in new sculpts.

if this is so, im so done with collecting star wars!

I cant go on forever with this "ch-ch-ch-changes!"

Since they've already done that numberous times why would you be surprised they'd do it again?

Yeah it won't all be resculpts. But this comes from teh Early burd set kinda. It was leaked that next year there is a new Leia, Luke, etc. Good. The vintage OTC versions sucked imo. We need good definite versions imo.

Draven

Well, I cant afford this if it goes on like this. Im 33 years old and I cant keep collecting toys forever!

Then why the hell are you here????

I'm 32 and I plan to collect figures, statues, comics and whatever until the day I die

I hate SW & Hasbro for not stopping the MaDNESS....why do they keep doing this to us? It's getting out of hand having 7 or 10 different Luke's & DArths...etc.....uurrghh my wallet...

Why am I here? I collect "NOW". To hear that they want to revamp the whole line all over again is a joke. Come on, arent you content with whats out now? doesnt it piss you off that they will start all over again and make you want to collect it?

hook, line and sinker.

sorry, not me. I got a family, home, business to take care of.

Even if I stopped collecting 10 years ago, I would still come here to see "what up".

Why am I here? I collect "NOW". To hear that they want to revamp the whole line all over again is a joke. Come on, arent you content with whats out now? doesnt it piss you off that they will start all over again and make you want to collect it?

hook, line and sinker.

Even if I stopped collecting 10 years ago, I would still come here to see "what up".

well I guess you fall into the minority. This isn't some big revelation, they've done this ever since the line came back in 1995. Buy what you want or can afford and be happy, age has nothing to do with collecting. If I need to be wheeled into the toy aisle as a old man I will, I'll buy my toys and grab the butts of all the cute female stockers.

doesnt it piss you off that they will start all over again and make you want to collect it?

They have the license till 2018...They HAVE to keep us collecting. If they never resculpted the same person there would be no one left to sculpt after 2008, excpet maybe "Background extra number 4" or something silly like that. They do it so they can keep SW alive for the next 13 years and make enough money off of it to keep it profitable. Nothing wrong with that...it helps both us and them.

hook, line and sinker.

well I guess you fall into the minority. This isn't some big revelation, they've done this ever since the line came back in 1995. Buy what you want or can afford and be happy, age has nothing to do with collecting. If I need to be wheeled into the toy aisle as a old man I will, I'll buy my toys and grab the butts of all the cute female stockers.

@loll@ HERE HERE!!!

You know, we're talking about six movies right? There's only so many figures they can get out of that. I'm happy they're willing to keep trying to outdo themselves - it will lead to better figures.

And don't go all "expanded universe" on me, 'cause we know those won't sell like figures actually based on major motion pictures.

Except maybe Clone Wars (which I don't count)!