V-troop 6-pack

gijoebase

Guest A-MAN

Eh, aside from the Snow Wolf V2, I have a feeling that would have limited appeal. V-Troops have been mostly ignored by even fanatical army builders. Razor Trooper and Sand Scorpion can still be got readily at retail.

I'd pick one up for my nephew, but I don't army build to much with these new Joes. Early on in the relaunch of the new Joe Line, I picked up several o-ring Neo Vipers, and New Bats, and went a little crazy with the green RAH vipers bought like 16, or somewhere around that. Haven't really done much with army building after that.

Until now, I've gotten a few crimson tru packs, and am getting some of the cobra soldier tru packs. But as far as the new figures, I still haven't found many that I'd like to troop build. I like the translucent eletric eel, and heavy water, but no interest in buying multiples on them.

If I could ever find wave 6 snow serpent/viper I may be interested in that figure... After that I picked up several night creepers from the family dollar, I like the dark blue and gold paint scheme, and at $2 a figure I can actually afford them.

But as far as sand vipers, claws, new vipers, and all the other figures, I myself wouldn't be interested.

I'm game for anything at this point! ^_^

Any Joe on the shelves..beside that Sigma Freak of nature sh@#..is a GOOD Joe!!

Hell the VENOM CHAMBER should have come with a few of the venomized troops for that matter. The Green Venereal Maxiwuss, looks pretty lame!

All the V-troops suck except for Venomous Maximous and the new mold sculp of Snow Wolf.

Yeah, I rather like these guys...

vtroops5xr.png

I've got a decent little army built up of these bad boys! :)

I wouldn't mind seeing the Razor trooper with wave 6 Razorclaws claws and done in a more blue color scheme. They need to make that mold in something besides a mostly red colorset. And wave 6 Snow Wolf in the same colors as the Polar Blast S Serpent/Snow Wolf v.1. Sand Scorpions I could live without, same with Swamp Rats (unless he was in single pack colors and full accessories: BOTH knives). Coil Crusher might be interesting with different arms.

+-MWG-+

Multipacks should be reserved for RAH figures. You want a V-Troop, go pick a 2-pack right off a peg in almost any place that sells toys. JvC figures already dominate the 3 3/4" itinerary enough as it is, they dont need to horn in on RAH territory.

i'd like to see hasbro try a pack with GvC characters done with RAH parts. i've bought every new sculpt fig that was a new character specifically to study them in hopes that one day i'll get around to making some RAH versions of these characters.

zito

i'd like to see hasbro try a pack with GvC characters done with RAH parts. i've bought every new sculpt fig that was a new character specifically to study them in hopes that one day i'll get around to making some RAH versions of these characters.

zito

Now THAT I could get behind. Id even buy a Kamakura if it was Joe parts

I always thought the Street Fighter Movie Balrog would be a good base for Burnout. And v1 Shockwave can always be used for Nightscope provided the mold exists.

Sure, bring em on.

Worthless and dumb idea.

Damn.

I actually like the idea but I'd rather see them keep all the like troops together. Like I would rather see the Razorclaw w/Razor Troops, Neurotoxin with the sand scorpions etc. They could make a pack out of the Eels (1 v1, 2 from the stringray and 3 of the blue). They could even do some of the single pack figs. People would jump all over the Sand Vipers and Night Creepers. Basically I think it would be a good way for them to clear out stock and for people to bulk up or finish up any army building they needed to do. It wouldnt hurt anything. Its not a worthless or dumb idea. Honestly at this point do u care if Hasbro wastes time and $ putting these out? The line is dead anyway no matter what they give us now. At least someone that had a hard time finding certain figs might be able to finally get them.

i'd like to see hasbro try a pack with GvC characters done with RAH parts.  i've bought every new sculpt fig that was a new character specifically to study them in hopes that one day i'll get around to making some RAH versions of these characters.

zito

Now THAT I could get behind. Id even buy a Kamakura if it was Joe parts

I always thought the Street Fighter Movie Balrog would be a good base for Burnout. And v1 Shockwave can always be used for Nightscope provided the mold exists.

Sure, bring em on.

Not to be rude in anyway since we all make mistakes, but you mean Widescope, right?

As for the concept, it sounds good since I know some fans like the new joe personalities, but hate the new deisgns. However, I think the new sculpts are goin to replace the RAH figures in terms of the three packs unless there is a three pack RAh and a three pack post rah.

You know what? I think Hasbro is killing off VvV so that we can have three packs of DD. I mean, think about the concept. Hasbro is not makin 3 3/4 figures since they were the main toyline. But since s6 is the new line, vvv is out. But, it might mean Hasbro might have a new small line of figures for collectors like the rah three pack with comics. It would make sense if they did since they are releasin the contest winner one unless they have that part of the rah three pack wave. Just a theory

I wouldn't mind new Sculpt three packs....don't know if I'd want them to ALL be DD based, but It'd be pretty cool. I wouldn't turn them away that's for damn sure.

The only real trouble I could see was with Army building. It was bad enough when you got one figure you didn't want...but now you'll get 2 and it'll cost you 3 bucks more. But if they did Army building "Issues" if you will....That wouldn't be so bad. Get 3 Different Army builders in the same pack.