Dc Direct's Question...

Supreme Convoy

Just picked up DC Direct's The Question figure and I'm loving the guy! I just got into the Denny O'Neil run (I don't quite like the current mini-series), so this figure is a must for me. The only thing it's missing is his trenchcoat. Any recommendations on a possible coat I could use? I couldn't quite get ML Blade's trench coat on but it looks too leathery anyways.

pic_lrgquestionact.jpg

66416220958.26.gif

I just tried Reed's coat and it looks terrible on him LoL. I think it's because the white trenchcoat is associated with a scientist. I also managed to get Blade's coat on but that also looked weird.

Hm, if I don't know if it comes off but the coat on DC Direct's John Constatine looks like it could work. It looks like vinyl so it could be painted blue.

Another idea might be the coat that ML Gambit came with. The single carded one looked more like a trenchcoat and the boxed set was more leather like. If you don't like the color, you could always use some RIT dye. Make sure you post pics whatever your decision is!

Jase

=w=

Another idea might be the coat that ML Gambit came with. The single carded one looked more like a trenchcoat and the boxed set was more leather like. If you don't like the color, you could always use some RIT dye. Make sure you post pics whatever your decision is!

Jase

=w=

Now that's some good thinking! I don't have Gambit, but I can probably bum it off my friend for a while to see how it looks.

The single pack Gambit would be your best bet. Sometimes I put it on my Mattel Joker.

Arch

I like the new Question series.  I always wished the DCD figure was done in the brown trenchcoat style.  On anotehr note, the Mattels guys have said they cannot make the Question as part of the JLU line.  I asked.

Any particular reason why Mattel won't make him?

Not won't, but can't. There are several characters that DC did not or could not license to them. That's all I know.

Captain Atom and the Question are on that list.

They also cannot make Lobo. DC doesn't want him marketed to kids. Seriously, that's what they said.

Blue Beetle and Plastic Man are off limits too, because they are not on the show.