Spoiler Pic!

Darthmaul33

Pretty sweet...

is that Anikan in the last picture right before he gets the Darth Vader suit?

If it is that is purely awesome~

Here goes one which I think is very interesting.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/dar...Unbenannt-2.jpg

whats that image from your bottom one you know.

I found it on a ghost site called cazafantasmas.com. It's a ghost hunter site from Mexico. But I wish I knew where they got it from. A fellow member told me that he has seen it on Snopes.com as well. Pretty creepy eh???

I found it on a ghost site called cazafantasmas.com. It's a ghost hunter site from Mexico. But I wish I knew where they got it from. A fellow member told me that he has seen it on Snopes.com as well. Pretty creepy eh???

Stare at the wall in the background...can you see it... Theres more than the body under the kid..... @hmmm@

i was reading that board. i have to say, i hate those type of nerds. someone said well he is darth vader thru half the film. he just doesn't have the suit on. If there is no suit, he isn't darth vader. he is just an evil anakin. Reminds me like when obi wan was like "your father is dead from a certain point of view"

i will be very disappointed if he doesn't fight anyone as darth vader and he only appears in the last 10 minutes.

wow this movie looks hot!! As does the chick in that guys sig, who is she?:)

wow yodas blocking sith fire! I knew luke was an untrained wimp lol :D

Yea know I allmost wish I had not looked at all those pictures, but then if I hadn't I wouldn't have wanted to go & see the movie now... I just hope its good... I mean it looks good but it could still suck...

nice pics

Very cool indeed.

BTW, Colonel Bludd - Is that supposed to be Morpheus?

While at Walmart I picked up the movie story book of ROTS.It was interesting.Alret!spoiler warning!It is true Padme does die at the hands of Anakin.He force chokes her and dies in child birth.Then Anakin becomes Vader after his bath in valcanic lava.

i was reading that board. i have to say, i hate those type of nerds. someone said well he is darth vader thru half the film. he just doesn't have the suit on. If there is no suit, he isn't darth vader. he is just an evil anakin. Reminds me like when obi wan was like "your father is dead from a certain point of view"

i will be very disappointed if he doesn't fight anyone as darth vader and he only appears in the last 10 minutes.

Dude, he IS Darth Vader through well half of it. He doesn't become a sith lord just because he got a cool suit. He is a sith lord through most of the film, so therefore he uses his sith name, Darth Vader.

I seriously doubt he'll fight anyone suited and he will most probably only appear in the last few minutes of the film in full costume.

Theres alot of story to get through before he gets lava'ed, yknow.