Galvatron Speculation

Devastator_2000

Do you guys think that the Galvatron reissue will come with any extra's? If so, what do you think it will be. I am hoping for a new book for holding the Tech Cards that come with the reissues.

A new data card book has to come with a reissue of considerable size. Is Galvatron that big? I never had him before so I won't know. I don't think a new book (if ever) would come with any standard size reissue.

Starscream's petrified legs cut off at the knees and a crushed Starscream crown :)

Or maybe a see-through Megatron with matrix-style green lines inside...

But the best one would be cartoon accurate colouring.

A matrix on a chain for him to wear around his neck?

At least that's what I expect him to come with.

That, if any thing sounds logical

I'd like him to have those electronic features like the original.

Yeah but all the electronics would probably rot by the time you opened the box to try them out @loll@

Maybe he'll come with the Energon version so you can at least get ONE good toy in the box.

Seriously, I'm into nostalgia and all, but the original Galvatron toy? Yikes. At least the new version looks like Galvatron, is colored like Galvatron, and actually has a real alt. mode......I loved TFTM in the theaters as a kid, but that toy made me ill even at 11 yrs. old!

Yeah but all the electronics would probably rot by the time you opened the box to try them out @loll@

as long as you don't put the batteries, it should be alright.

as long as you don't put the batteries, it should be alright.

Yeah if I remember rightly he took a square 9V battery, which would not be included with the toy. Only toys that require button cell batteries have the batteries already in them

Do you guys think that the Galvatron reissue will come with any extra's?  If so, what do you think it will be.  I am hoping for a new book for holding the Tech Cards that come with the reissues.

A new data card book has to come with a reissue of considerable size. Is Galvatron that big? I never had him before so I won't know. I don't think a new book (if ever) would come with any standard size reissue.

He's not that big...he should fit perfect like most of the Reissues... @hmmm@

Do you guys think that the Galvatron reissue will come with any extra's?  If so, what do you think it will be.  I am hoping for a new book for holding the Tech Cards that come with the reissues.

He's not that big...he should fit perfect like most of the Reissues... @hmmm@

Balls to that! He's way bigger. He'd at least need a thicker box, if not wider and taller

optimus was pretty big and he came in a box that goes along the reissues boxes. Galvatron can easily fit on something smaller than that.

I seem to recall my Galvatron being taller than my brother's Optimus Prime. *shrug*

[edit]Oh.. trailer. @hmmm@ heh.. I never seem to think about his trailer when referring to "Optimus Prime". @loll@[/edit]

As for "cartoon accurate colors"... balls to THAT. Purple Galvatron always has, and always will, look like ass. @puke@

optimus was pretty big and he came in a box that goes along the reissues boxes. Galvatron can easily fit on something smaller than that.

Well, that's kind of what I meant..nothing bigger than what we already had on the reissues.

So far only OP & megs had different size boxes... @hmmm@

batteries not included.

good movie too.

Yeah I use to love those little flying saucer robots......any way..oh yeah, I think galvy would be a tight squeez into a regular box, it would have to be just a little thicker.

I tried to make one of my own when I was a kid out of two clam shaped pieces of tin but it looked rather repulsive so I smashed it

A matrix on a chain for him to wear around his neck?

At least that's what I expect him to come with.

That, if any thing sounds logical

That and the aforementioned cartoon colors.

I imagine there will probably be an HLJ or lucky draw exclusives. The only other color variant possibilities would be clear purple Unicron Scan or clear red plasma bath/hate plague. Or of course black.

Maybe clear colored Optimus Prime and Alpha Trion PVCs, to simulate the ghosts that appeared when Galvy tried to power his gun with the Matrix in "Burden Hardest to Bear". Bit of a stretch admittedly. But I cant think of too many outstanding props he's used in the show/movie. Didnt he drink energon from something shaped like a wine glass once? Other than that the aforementioned Matric on a chain sounds good. At least with the PVCs no new molds need be made.