Where Are The Texas Collectors

Crimson Twins

There's close to a dozen San Antonio collectors & dealers (that I know of). The big problem with a "Texas Collectors" type group is the state's way too big to have any type of regular meetings that aren't regional to the area you're in/ close to.

For instance, Houston's a 3 hour drive each way and with gas what it is I need a really good reason to be driving 6 hours back and forth across the state right now.

There's close to a dozen San Antonio collectors & dealers (that I know of). The big problem with a "Texas Collectors" type group is the state's way too big to have any type of regular meetings that aren't regional to the area you're in/ close to.

For instance, Houston's a 3 hour drive each way and with gas what it is I need a really good reason to be driving 6 hours back and forth across the state right now.

True. The state is bigger than every country on the planet except Canada, Russia, China, Australia, and India.

It does take a while to get anywhere. Hell some cities are so spread out that it takes a while just to go cross-town.

H-TOWN bay-bee...houston representin' B)

Hey Roy, all this time i did't know you lived in SA! i go there pretty often, might have to holla atcha' next time i'm down there bro @wink@

I'm 30 miles from the border, in Ardmore, OK (where the TX democrats ran to a couple of years ago). I make it to DFW area several times a year. Only 1.5 hours drive.

Go Sooners!

Wow, so many people, all so far away. I'm kinda in the middle of a lot of you. It's about two hours to SA, Houston, and the DFW area for me. I might have to set up a couple of weekends and take some roadtrips. I'd really like to get a chance to meet up with a couple of the guys.

Another question here, for those of ya that are, whos gona go check out the TF con thats supposidly gona be there?:) Just wondering ;)

All of ya'll live in the country..... @purpbananna# @purpbananna# @purpbananna#

I'm 5 minutes away from downtown DALLAS.....

all this time in SA and no one to talk to about gijoes

I am moving to Oklahoma City in a couple of months, but you guys should consider forming a club, there is a SW club that meets at Alien Worlds every month but I had a hard time making it cause I like joes better

Hey Brandon, Lubbock seems to always have lots of stuff up there (maybe because there is so many collectors here I didn't know about @firedevil@ ) how many more are they up in Lubbock? It's only 6 hours up and 5.5 down. I go up there quite abit for family