S-c-r-o-r-e-d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KENNY GUIDO

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no diffrent than when TRU sells the silver painted figures for $10 just cuz they are exclusives. Either way I end up getting them sooner or later.

Here's what the April 2 Guide for Target states about the figure for those of you who want to know:

Handling The Collector Edition Darth Vader With Lava Reflection Figure

Target is featuring the Darth Vader with Lava Reflection figure (087/06/0311).  Stores will recieve 36-48 items per store.  We are limiting purchases of one item per guest.

Darth Vader with Lava Reflection figure (087/06/0311)

March 25-27

Product will ship through the DC to arrive in-store.  Boxes will be marked "Please take carton to STL office; hold for 4/2 Star Wars Launch".  These boxes need to be held in STL office until the morning of April 2.

April 2:

Pull Collector Edition Darth Vader figure(087/06/0311) out of STL office and place on table of toys.

Print and display limit one sign(672477) for Collector Edition Vader figure.

Distributing the Collector Edition Darth Vader figure

To help facilitate fair distribution of the Collector Edition Darth Vaer figure we are providing a 'pad' of tickets to distribute to each guest prior to entering the store(limit one per person).  The tickets are numbered 1-48.

Ensure you count the quantity of Collector Edition Darth Vader figures prior to store opening and only distribute the appropriate amount of tickets to one per guest.  Hold 2-4 tickets for any possible ticket issues.

Notes:  We are limiting the collector item to one item per guest.  Guests will receive a ticket at the front entrance.  They should take their ticket to the toy department where the collector items will be displayed.

Team Members in Toys should take the ticket from the guest, then hand them one figure.

Ensure each guest is limited to one figure per ticket.

Having the DCPI isn't going to do anyone any use if your store follows procedure, since it won't be in location in the stockroom. =P

If what doubledown said was true,than someone really goofed up on putting this Vader out on the pegs early.Again,like I said before.I have the Toy Fair vader is this version any different then the other Vaders we have seen in the past?I mean he's a vader for heaven sake.

ok, the story goes like this:

the vader cases were found at TARGET @ 8AM. 3 cases were left on the floor. Some other collectors dove through the first 2 cases and when Double Down came by at 8:15, there was one case left unopened. he took one and bought it. he went back for more and there were more collectors in the 3rd box so he took what he could.

AVOID THE CARLE PLACE TARGET.

the vader cases were found at TARGET @ 8AM. 3 cases were left on the floor. Some other collectors dove through the first 2 cases and when Double Down came by at 8:15, there was one case left unopened. he took one and bought it. he went back for more and there were more collectors in the 3rd box so he took what he could.

So basically the overnight flow had toys boweled out(The practice of unloading the pallets and placing the boxes in the correct aisle so the team can stock the shelves aisle by aisle.), and weren't done when the store opened. Before the floor was clear, the earlybird collectors opened up the cases and grabbed the toys, most likely throwing what they didn't want on the pegs for later purchases/others.

If you could, find out the store's number. Each Target has a number that IDs it.

damn I want one

damn thats a lot of money for a figure

actually ken, I dont know about the first 2 cases but the case I found was on the pegs, and from what one of the "morning" collectors said, so was the original 2 cases...

I dont want to argue w/ you about this but I dont think there is anyone here that would have found them hanging on the pegs and not bought them - as for me buying extra to hook up my friends - I'd rather they have them then the next people to walk into the store...

who cares how many you bought, really, if they complain is because they are jealous

I dont want to argue w/ you about this but I dont think there is anyone here that would have found them hanging on the pegs and not bought them - as for me buying extra to hook up my friends - I'd rather they have them then the next people to walk into the store...

Whoa stud, I'm not arguing with you. Just saying some folks will be unhappy with this, is all.

I don't give a flying #$### either way, since I wouldn't give Target a cent for that piece of #$##.

hey, if I find any today, ill pick them up for everyone in here!

sweet!!!!!