S-c-r-o-r-e-d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KENNY GUIDO

Well, not me but my good friend, Paul stopped at TARGET this morning and found the TARGET EXCLUSIVE LAVA DARTH VADER!!!!!!!!!

It's $12.99 and they rang up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on a sadder note, he was at walmart and they had collections 1 and 2 but refused to sell them him because it said "not for sale" and the cashier said they were being recalled due to small choking pieces.

AS IF!

DAM, I SPELT "SCORED" WRONG!

Edited by KENNY GUIDO

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it a rehash of vader that have come out or is it a new sculpt.I have seen several Vaders over the years.The one that is worth a lot is the covated Toy Fair Vader.It all depends on how many of these vaders are being made.Remember the silver Vader that TRU had?Our TRU had tons of those.I have the Toy Fair Vader.So,I am not to worried about this one.

Watch out Mega man is going to be all over you about this

no... that's like compairing apples and oranges...

Mega Man SHOULD be on him for that spelling though... and should rip your old english teacher a new one.. and explain how her poor teaching skills are now affecting a number of her students...probably in the thousands... that are misspelling the work score in message boards across america...

oh.. where was I... oh...

Yeah, what kind of figure is it???? I hope it's not a regular figure for $12.99!!!

Very nice... :)

Watch out Mega man is going to be all over you about this

no... that's like compairing apples and oranges...

Mega Man SHOULD be on him for that spelling though... and should rip your old english teacher a new one.. and explain how her poor teaching skills are now affecting a number of her students...probably in the thousands... that are misspelling the work score in message boards across america...

oh.. where was I... oh...

Yeah, what kind of figure is it???? I hope it's not a regular figure for $12.99!!!

That's mature, pour gas on a fire, real smart.

It's funny that everyone jumped on his case for his reaction when really he is right. His attitude wasn't good but his idea is.

It's just a different paint Application, I have the Target product guide for the second. They're shipping to most stores this week. We're getting two cases only.

I'd like to see an image posted before I believe you bought it though.

Just os most people don't get their hopes up, they're suppose to be limited one per customer and given out using a ticket on the second. So if your Target is well organized, drag some friends along.

spelling shouldnt be an issue, it was a "typo" and I couldnt correct it. I had just woken up and I was too excited as I typed away..........

Paul picked up "6" of them. He is giving me 2 later this evening. I will try to post it up with my digi cam!

just bustin' yer b@lls Kenny ;)

congrats on the figure, cant wait to see the pics... and ask paul if I can buy one from him ;)

-Joe

spelling shouldnt be an issue, it was a "typo" and I couldnt correct it. I had just woken up and I was too excited as I typed away..........

Paul picked up "6" of them. He is giving me 2 later this evening. I will try to post it up with my digi cam!

Whoa, six of them?

I'd avoid telling people where you're at, because they'll be massively pissed at your friend.

Each store is only supposed to receive 36-48 of these and hand out tickets to the first 36-48 people in line on Saturday morning at 6:30 AM.

IMO, that's a terrible way to handle an exclusive. Thankfully, it's a piece of crap.

http://www.galactichunter.com/absoluteig/g...1&box=&shownew=

ok, I just got my 2 vaders from Paul (aka DOUBLE DOWN) & they look amazing. One, however, has a ripped sticker on the top. The Vader is from a previos one, but I am unsure of which one because they all look the same!

the pain deco differs from figure to figure. one vader I have has less "fire" on his right leg than the right.

pics are coming!

no need to apoligize. there were other collectors there also, grabbing as much as they could. we just happened to get there before they were all gone.

anyway, there are plenty of targets left on long island to go to, just dont go to the one that was hit!

i have the pic scanned but I am unable to post it. I lack knowledge in this field!

hey if you still have the receipt can you give me the SKU# for the figure. thanks

[

Whoa, six of them?

I'd avoid telling people where you're at, because they'll be massively pissed at your friend.

why should anyone be pissed at me??? its not like they are on ebay now, I hooked up as many people as I could...

Because they're Star Wars fans, and they're all worried about having to line up for this thing and only getting one.