12" Vvv Cobra Commander Found

boff123

yeah found 1 today at kb toys for 8 bucks. they also had some wildbills for the same price. just posting to let people know because he was rarely seen at retail back last year. (by the way i found him at the kb in flushing ny).

Oh really? It never came out? Damn it! That actually was the only 12 inch figure I was going to get! I wondered what happened to that thing, and what happened to the 3 gijoe dressed as cg. I wish I could find the magazine that had all those neat pics of them, does anyone have pics of all the unreleased figures that were supposed to come out?

I think the only time I've ever seen the 12" Wild Bill was at the convention. It's almost a shame the 12" RAH figures were cancelled as they were really getting pretty good near the end.

I've seen pics of the Spirit and I really wished that a 3.75" version of that figure had been released.

Oh well, as the nearest KB is 120 miles away, I'll wait for someone to post pics!

I think the only time I've ever seen the 12" Wild Bill was at the convention. It's almost a shame the 12" RAH figures were cancelled as they were really getting pretty good near the end.

I've seen pics of the Spirit and I really wished that a 3.75" version of that figure had been released.

Oh well, as the nearest KB is 120 miles away, I'll wait for someone to post pics!

According to DD that Spirit will hit in 3 3/4 still with the fan choice. It is still coming they said.

Draven