Wal Mart Put Out More Ep Iii..thank God For

bosskmr

Not to mention workers can lose their jobs over stuff like this.  I had people bribing me to sell them a PSP early this week.  I would have gotten fired for it.

Also if I put out new releases early, I can also be fired.  At Target you do get written up for it if you 'slip up'.

Companies do sue chains and vice versa all the time over product dispute.  Mostly it's settled out of court because it affects stocks and holdings too much to do it in public.

Some people don't give a crap about any of that.

The people that lose their jobs or companies that get sued would certainly give a crap about it.

No. :)

I mean those that are in a huff to buy these, don't really care what effect it may have.

who cares?

the item was put on the floor. if its on the floor and someone wants it badly enough, they will go through any means necessary to get it.

a company gets sued for putting out the toys?

Looks like there is going to be a billion lawsuits because everyone has put thier stuff out except for TOYS R US.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering..............

how does Lucas have any right to "fine" anyone? I mean, he's not a cop, judge or part of the government so how does he have the ability to fine stores?

lets think about that one.....................seriously.

what happens if you dont pay the fine? do you go to stars wars jail?

The licensing aggreement with LFL, Hasbro and reatilers covers that.

Under terms of the contract, retailers can be fined $$$ or have new product shipment delayed.

This is why DVD and CD sales before the street date are pretty rare at major chains.

for some reason, I find it pretty hard for WALMART to pay Hasbro a "fine". Afterall, WALMART is the one selling the product and HASBRO would be kicking themselves in the ass by trying to fine them. That goes the same for TARGET & TRU. Imagine if they were threatend with a fine by Hasbro. They can easily turn around and say "we dont want to pay your fine and if you cut our supplies, so be it."

I'm sorry, but you're wrong. :)

Im probally wrong, but no one cares!

not for nothing, I wouldnt be too upset if I lost my job at WALMART, TARGET or TRU. They would actually be doing me a favor!

Considering retail stores will always exist and some of us enjoy working their and wish to move up, I for one would not enjoy losing my job. Hence I watch my release dates in my apartment like a hawk. I've already told fans with DCPI numbers that we won't pull the toys from the back yet to angry fits. Even if you tell them you're a fan, most don't give a damn. I'm not losing my job over my hobby or to make quick cash.

Not to mention finding a job that pays well AND gives you benefits/retirement opitions is hard to come by these days. I resent the knock, and I'm sure others who enjoy their jobs in retail do as well.

how about the booteggers on the streets of ny with movies that havent even gotten released?

do you know that bootleggers in ny cant get arrested unless they have a certain amount of dvds? (I think it was like $2000 worth)

I'd like to see where that law is... They're basically not worth the police's time do to their masses. Mostly the police work on shutting down the plants MAKING the DVDs then those slobs selling them.

not for nothing, I wouldnt be too upset if I lost my job at WALMART, TARGET or TRU. They would actually be doing me a favor!

Considering retail stores will always exist and some of us enjoy working their and wish to move up, I for one would not enjoy losing my job. Hence I watch my release dates in my apartment like a hawk. I've already told fans with DCPI numbers that we won't pull the toys from the back yet to angry fits. Even if you tell them you're a fan, most don't give a damn. I'm not losing my job over my hobby or to make quick cash.

Not to mention finding a job that pays well AND gives you benefits/retirement opitions is hard to come by these days. I resent the knock, and I'm sure others who enjoy their jobs in retail do as well.

Im sorry if I offended you but retail is not for me. Ive done it and I really enjoy being my own boss. I dont follow orders well.

how about the booteggers on the streets of ny with movies that havent even gotten released?

do you know that bootleggers in ny cant get arrested unless they have a certain amount of dvds? (I think it was like $2000 worth)

I'd like to see where that law is... They're basically not worth the police's time do to their masses. Mostly the police work on shutting down the plants MAKING the DVDs then those slobs selling them.

No, its not worth thier time (or the tax payers)

Imagine being in the NYPD and walking into a stationhouse and telling your captain you just arrested someone for selling a $5 bootleg dvd. The captain would rip you a new ***hole!

there just some things that the cops dont waste thier time with.

I remember way back in 89 when I used patrol the streets in the guardian angels and when I saw people smoking weed, and cops standing a few feet away and I wondered why the cops didnt do anything, I was told smoking a joint was not a serious offense nor a world wide problem.