Another Ninja ... ;)

TeknoKyo

NGHeadPrevi65.jpg

Saw the Kotobukiya version ... wanted it in 3-3/4" ... don't own an Xbox, nvr seen/played the game ... :)

Took a long time just for a stupid head ... :D

Wanted to make sure that I can do the head before I carry on with the rest of the parts ... ;)

WOW! That's some excellent detail on that!

Great job!

Thanx for the comments ... :)

What are you sculpting with to get such fine detailing?

I used Milliput Epoxy Putty. Nvr tried any other brands before but I need to find some other type of Epoxy Putty since I'm almost out of it ... :(

By the way you ever do customs for money. I know you probably answered that already, but the SS I can't get out of my head

I'm just too lazy ... ;)

For those that nvr seen the char, this is the head for my Ninja Gaiden custom, based on the game for Xbox. Still a lot of work to be done. Hopefully I don't run out of putty before completing this fig, can't find Milliput anymore over here ... :(

Thanx for the comments ... :)

What are you sculpting with to get such fine detailing?

I used Milliput Epoxy Putty. Nvr tried any other brands before but I need to find some other type of Epoxy Putty since I'm almost out of it ... :(

By the way you ever do customs for money. I know you probably answered that already, but the SS I can't get out of my head

I'm just too lazy ... ;)

For those that nvr seen the char, this is the head for my Ninja Gaiden custom, based on the game for Xbox. Still a lot of work to be done. Hopefully I don't run out of putty before completing this fig, can't find Milliput anymore over here ... :(

What about a Devil's Due SS and SE for a GI Joe Convention Moray....Yeah I want one that bad!!!!

If interested in this PM me

SAY YES!!!!!!! @loll@

Thanks for the comments ... :)

that would have made a much better Black Dragon head for the Ninja Battles set than the IG head.

Yeah ... they totally screwed up the Ninja set with using an IG as Black Dragon. Hasbro could've used a mix-match fig, SS torso would've worked very well for the Black Dragon due to the Sculpted Dragon + some Night Creeper parts, etc.

IG is one of the best sculpted figure, everything fits proper. pity they wasted it on Black Dragon. If Hasbro made IG 6 packs, definitely they'll sell out. I myself would've bought loads. Now the IGs is wasted on Ninja Sets that most probably will sit on shelfs for a long long time.

I hate Ninja's associated with Dragons, I hate SS having the Chinese look, SS should be more Japanese Ninja like. Someone somewhere should go talk to Hasbro designers on differences btwn Chinese/Japanese cultures.

What about a Devil's Due SS and SE for a GI Joe Convention Moray....Yeah I want one that bad!!!!

The thing is anything that's been produced, I can get them if I have enough money. ie... I wanted a MOC v1 SArm-SE, I just bought a nice looking piece off ebay, send it for grading, and shipped to me, now I have an AFA 85 v1 SE, didn't involved any real work at all, just money. But for customs, I can't make them with money, it involves too much work for me. There's no way I can buy any of my own customs unless I spend ridiculous amount of time to make them come out the way I want ... and once it's done, I keep them cus I made them for myself, if it's something that I can do with money easily, definitely I'll be selling my customs ... ;)