About The End Of Watchmen *spoilers*

Drev

I've read The whole Watchmen series just recently and has become my favoire trade. Yet 3 questions have bothered me that were never answered.

1. AT the beginning of Ch. 12, at midnight, we see New York in a bloody mess due to the teleportation of the creature. Why? Veidt has it created so that when it died due to the teleportation, that it would send out a mental shockwave, killing people instantly. I could see just a bunch of dead people die where they stand, but why the blood?

2. I know where Rorschach's mask came from, but how was it always mirroed on each side perfectly like a Rorschach inkbloat test? Or is that just a very nerdy question.

3. Who was Hooded Justice?

Thank you for answering these.

1. the creature exploded when it appeared, it's probably it's own blood, also the aneurysm thing convoy mentioned.

2. Dunno, it's probably not realistic that it'd exactly mirror all the time, like what would happen if he smirked? That should be different on each side. Maybe he never smirked.

3. Good question! I just assume he was that guy mentioned as being dead, the bearded guy. Real question is whether the Comedian killed him or what.

An Aneurysm can do that?

I thought thecreatures blood was greenish.

One odd theory someone said that it was Bernie the newsstand guy.

It would have to explode with such force that it blew a whole in the persons skull and then it would have just been splatter and possibly some brain matter, but that would more then likely require a concentrated effort due to the amount of focus required to pull it off, it wouldn't likely happen with an expanding explosion of energy of any type, but with an extremely severe but normal aneurysm, the only way blood would escape is through the mouth and nose and it would more then likely just be coughed up.

I am not a registered medical advisor, so I wouldn't know.