The Tni Arctic Dio

Bekker

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it too late to join in and get on board with the dio?

I was cleaning around the basement today, working on the washer (it's broke <_<) and was moving around some of my Joe stuff and of course whenever you do THAT, you have to open up some of the cases to check them out @lol@ and I found my customs parts, pieces and extras container...and found a nice combination of parts to make for a VIPER HUNTER arctic dude!

Some minor paint apllications and parts swappin' and I'll have some representation in the dio! That is..if I'm not too late? :)

The Artic Stinger is complete. And, I hate to toot my own horn, but it looks awesome. I got another Stinger from eBay in the mail today, and filled in my missing parts. Still can't find a steering wheel though. So, it's going to be listed as 99%. I also had to come up with some different missles since I only have one out of four. They work pretty well. Some small TURBO labels, and it'll be ready to ship. Speaking of which, where is it going? And should I include some funds to have it sent back?

Just an idea but pack your figures in a small glad wear container,wrap them in bubble wrap inside and they wont move.Also put your weapons and gear in a small ziplock and the money to pay for shipping back.Put a label on the lid with your address and who you did so hammer will be able to keep it all straight.

hey hammer I am going to post all the figures I have done so far and you tell me which you want to use,some are just LBC like my stalker and Iceburg.

will post pics of my package idea..............

Hey guys ---i see that a few are doing COBRA SOLIDERS-----ARE YOU DOING

VIPERS 1---

VIPERS 2--

REG INFANTRY

OR SOME OTHER TYPE---

JUST CUROIUS ------SINCE IM ON A "ARCTIC" CUSTOMS KICK LATELY

I WAS CONSIDERING DOING A COUPLE "FACELESS TROOPERS

LMK--------

DOC

Doc keep, rolling them out bro,what ever you want to make is cool,there are alot of people who have not posted there pics or confirmed who they will be doing.

Leo are you still doing snake eyes are you not?

hammer I got a few more to finish and I will send them out to you.

OK guys, the Stinger is ready to ship. I'm also including MAJ Hopkins, a Snow Wolf-like commanding officer to be used as the driver (assuming you still want CC to ride around in it). I just swapped a VvV Snake Eyes (grey) head, and put it on a Snow Wolf, then put a repainted Red Spot helmet on it. Looks OK in my opinion. Not mind blowing by any means, but I don't expect my dude to get much of a part, other than being a driver. Anyway, I'll get my stuff out in the mail in the next couple days. (car's broke down, so getting to the Post Office is a little harder)

Yea bro do a low light and I think we should extend the deadline by 1 more week,I have got alot of pms from members who cant do it now.

Will update the list.

Yea bro do a low light and I think we should extend the deadline by 1 more week,I have got alot of pms from members who cant do it now.

Will update the list.

Cool, I was already working on him anyway. He's near complete. So hopefully, I can get him out with the Stinger. An extra week sure would be nice.

#US1#

I think an extra week would be no problem,besides Hammer said he will do this over the next couple of chapters in his dio.

hammer let me no if you dont want to extend the dead line.