The Tni Arctic Dio

Bekker

Joe-  I like where your going here.  I would suggest adding a collar of some sort to your significant other's custom tho.  I highly doubt that a crew collar would do the job against the frigid edge, and the temp would be cold too.  ;)  BTW, three days of "I just don't wanna shave" does not a beard make, my friend.  I look forward to seeing all of these finished soon.  Also, spoke with Commander about the side project, and expressed my willingness to help out with the paint.  LMK in a PM if you need it.

Aly... I'm actually gonna give her a turtleneck and I'm trying to mod a Hoth Leia coat with a hoodie for her... :D she's from the Philippines... she can barely take this chicago weather, lol... actually, I had a FULL beard for a while( SHHH... and a mullet)... but I just shaved it this morning to look all nice had happy for tomorrow ;)

If you want, when Commander finishes them.. I can have him send half to ya... let me know... and thanks for the kind words... here and at JC... gotta love it when you almost hit 100 posts and 2 people comment ;)

Well thanks to Leo I got my BBQ, so I will start working on him later. Man this will be a pain.............orange to white! lol

Draven

Draven- guess that answers my question, ;)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe- I'd love to kick in and help. Just let me know what you have in mind for color and if you need my addy. I know it's a little late in the game but did you consider using one of the SW female Jedi heads for your wife? Most of them seem to have an oriental style facial sculpt, as opposed to the occidental sculpt that most Joes have? As for the bear and mullet, SHAME on YOU! @smilepunch@

I'll PM you when I see a finished pic of them then we can decide on the colors... they're gonna be done in a grey color.. so I'm guessing something like the snow serpent.... like I said though, I wanna wait till I se the finished one... oh.. I have some copies of a SW jedi head, but she's yellin, lol.. that's the only one I have... dont wanna ruin any more, lol... I'm fine with this one... in fact.. looks a lot like her...

damn... I feel like draven... posting all thse posts... @loll@

I gotta Q...

Hammer, is this gonna be some exclusive dio you're doing just for us, as in our own little story, or are you tying this into an exsisting dio you're already doing? Just wondering, I think you or Beller said something about it here or another thread... but waasn't sure... either way, I think it maybe should be split up over a couple chapters...lol.. expecially when I send you all those Arctic Vipers ;) you're gonna have to have some big battle scene with them or something ;)

It's going to be a part of my Disciple Dio story. I didn't want to put my project on hold for this. I'd rather kill 2 birds with one stone.

It's going to have to span a few chapters wuith all these great characters!

I know you said you were set for vehicles, but I've got this awesome Artic Stinger Jeep that is just sitting here waiting to be used.  I don't have the missle rack as of yet.  But the jeep itself looks great.  If I do say so myself.

Hey, I'll use it if you want to send it. It can be CC's ride! :)

I'll see what I can do. I'm finishing it up. I'm trying to go through and finish up the detailing. I should still meet your deadline.

#US1#

I gotta Q...

Hammer, is this gonna be some exclusive dio you're doing just for us, as in our own little story, or are you tying this into an exsisting dio you're already doing? Just wondering, I think you or Beller said something about it here or another thread... but waasn't sure... either way, I think it maybe should be split up over a couple chapters...lol.. expecially when I send you all those Arctic Vipers ;) you're gonna have to have some big battle scene with them  or something ;)

It's going to be a part of my Disciple Dio story. I didn't want to put my project on hold for this. I'd rather kill 2 birds with one stone.

It's going to have to span a few chapters wuith all these great characters!

do we have a list of what customs people will be doing and for what side?

I'll PM you when I see a finished pic of them then we can decide on the colors... they're gonna be done in a grey color.. so I'm guessing something like the snow serpent.... like I said though, I wanna wait till I se the finished one... oh.. I have some copies of a SW jedi head, but she's yellin, lol.. that's the only one I have... dont wanna ruin any more, lol... I'm fine with this one... in fact.. looks a lot like her...

damn... I feel like draven... posting all thse posts... @loll@

Why you little................damn got me to post again. You little @firedevil@ @smilepunch@

Draven

Characters:

Alyosha- Arctic Hit & Run, Snow Job, Cobra Troops (???)

Doc Holiday56- Fire & Ice

Chazz- Duke

Mr. Deltoid- Ice Viper

Royalmarine- Overkill

Leonardo- Snake Eyes

Violentfix- Pit Fall

JFAK075- Recoil

Characters & Self Customs:

JoeRhyno- Cobra Commander, Cobra Troops, & Self Custom

Bekker-Beachhead, Stalker, Tunnel Rat & Self Custom

Toy-Nutz- Matterhorn & Self Custom

Draven79- BBQ & Self Custom

Card- Lifeline & Self Custom

Self Customs:

Toiletmonkey1- Self Custom

RevSears- Self Custom

Skarapz- Self Custom

Qeelocke- Self Custom

Nomad- Self Custom

Miarama- Self Custom

Unknown:

Devil Bat-

Satan-

L'ombraquex-

Viper Hunter-

SUPER DUPER @smilepunch@

check the first post in this thread ;)

DRATS... foiled by that Alyosha dude again... why you... you super fast poster you!!!

SUPER DUPER @smilepunch@

check the first post in this thread ;)

DRATS... foiled by that Alyosha dude again... why you... you super fast poster you!!!

yeah i knew that, but thanks A. But the sides, for all the self customs. Are they joes, or cobras.

Me, = Cobra. @firedevil@

Characters:

Unknown:

Devil Bat-

Satan-

L'ombraquex-

Viper Hunter-

I'm hoping to have a custom together by the end of this weekend!

@hmmm@ errrr...tomorrow? Okay...gimme till monday night!!! ^_^

...unless you're all willing to take a Bobble-Head Joe?

bobbleheadjoe3ju.png

@loll@

@lol@ Vh speaking of arctic man.................2 pack! @smilepunch@

Draven

omg.gifOMG!

Totally forgot! Consider it SHIPPED! :)

@lol@ Vh speaking of arctic man.................2 pack! @smilepunch@

Draven

omg.gifOMG!

Totally forgot! Consider it SHIPPED! :)

We shall see. You do realize if I never get it I will tease you till the end of time. @smilepunch@

Seriously thanks man. :)

Draven

Sorry guys! I won't be able to have this custom out in time for the deadline! I have to pull out... :(

Still can't wait to see the dio!

no problem bro but we still have another 30 days..........sorry to hear it,if you change your mind pm me please..............real life sucks like that sometimes pulls us away from the hobby,DAMN.

Just talked to Edmond,invited him to be in the dio,he will be sending me figures of him and NOli as NOKS,very cool,glad to have you doing it with us Edmond...........sweet................just keeps getting better.

Great mini dio Chazz! Good to see Duke can still kick some ass. Like the fig too!

On a side note my BBQ is coming along nicely. The white is not being a problem at all! Which is surprising since its orange underneath! lol But the bad news is I don't have any spare gear for him. :(

Draven

Great mini dio Chazz! Good to see Duke can still kick some ass. Like the fig too!

On a side note my BBQ is coming along nicely. The white is not being a problem at all! Which is surprising since its orange underneath! lol But the bad news is I don't have any spare gear for him. :(

Draven

Draven bro what kind of gear do you need?I will look in my spares and see what I got.