The Tni Arctic Dio

Bekker

OK guys here is the master list of everything so far:

Time Frame:

all figures must reach Hammer by 4-30-05 unless we need to extend,but this should be enough time,IMO.

Rules:

NO storm shadow and no Scarlett customs,hammmer has said they are not going to be in this chapter.

Only 1 of each character,we dont want 10 versions of Snake eyes then hammer would have to explain why he looks different.

You can do a custom of your self.

You can do joe or cobra but if its a character its first come first serve.

you can do as many as you like,hammer will sort out which ones he needs.

here is who is in and who they are doing:

Card Life Line & slef custom

Bekker Beach Head, Stalker, Tunnel Rat... and Bekker Self custom

Draven79 BBQ & Self custom

Alyosha Arctic Hit & Run

Joerhyno Joerhyno self custom, Cobra Commander LBC cobra arctic infantry troops

Doc Holiday56 Fire & Ice

Devil Bat

Chazz Duke

Mr. Deltoid Ice Viper

Royalmarine Overkill

Leonardo SE

revSears Rev Self Custom

violentfix Arctic Pit Fall

toy-nutz Matterhorn & Toy Nutz self custom

Toiletmonkey1 Self custom(maybe by Joerhyno)

Skarapz Skarapz Self custom

qeelocke had to bail out............

Satan

L'ombraquexhad to bail out,sorry bro.................

Viper Hunter

Nomad Nomad self custom

Miarama Mia Self custom by Joerhyno

JFAK075 recoil

just added EDMOND YANGA and Noli,doing self custom NOKS

Ok that is everything so far,and i really think we should post everything in this thread that has to do with the dio,can everybody post there pics here so they are all in the same place.

Great work so far and it looks like we have a really good turn out.

Hammer Bro vehicles do we need them,somebody asked??

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the mockup for my Arctic Hit & Run:

ArticHitnRun.jpg

ArticHitnRun1.jpg

ArticHitnRun2.jpg

It's still in the fabrication stages as I need to take off the grenades & holsters and add the BBI pouches that I want. I also need to sculpt the straps for the climbing rig onto the thighs and the back of the legs. I've already done all the work to the arms so that painting shold be a snap. Like everyone else, I am thinking a white base, with 2 different grey trims and some light black details with white facial stripes.

I was going to do a self custom too, but I don't think I'll have enough time to do it like I'd want (I already had a head picked out and everything too!).

Al cant wait to see this one painted,you are the master of the paint app. looking really good,bro one question any way you can take a few pics on how to sand down the joints so they will not rub?If so cool,and thanks.

I noticed there was no medic! if this is going to be a rough fight we gotta have one! I have this decent lbc medic that's blue and white i can send him in too. he can be an artic attired lifeline instead of the original custom i use him for.

Yo Bekker, im not on your master list. Im still planning on doing lifeline and myself.

bro I am sorry I will add you and we have a lifeline yours ,guys he told me like a week ago,my bad,and bad joe no more copying your lists,lol

I noticed there was no medic! if this is going to be a rough fight we gotta have one! I have this decent lbc medic that's blue and white i can send him in too. he can be an artic attired lifeline instead of the original custom i use him for.

thanks rev but card is doing lifeline I had forgot to add him to my list.

thanks rev but card is doing lifeline I had forgot to add him to my list.

I'll let him tackle him then, I however, should repaint my guy into a regular lifline if I ever get aroudn to it.

List is starting to round out nicely.

Draven

yep its looking good............bro you get BBq yet?

Nope. Leo just told me tuesday he would send him. I think anayway. Leo have you done it yet?

Nah, I don't think I'll have time. I've spent about 4 hours sculpting and modding the Duke torso and some of the other parts tonight. I'll post a pic or two as soon as it sets enough to sand. I still need to add the straps to the legs and I'll be done with the fabrication (except a mic). I was thinking maybe colors like the new Snow Wolf from wave 6. Whaddya' think?

Pit Fall is still working on his parka, last I saw he was stiching on the pockets. He said he'd be done soon but he tends to slow at night because he likes to spend some quality time kniting mittens for the kids around the neighborhood... Hey, even bad @ss spies need a hobby.

Paints almost done. Found head on Ebay, should arrive here by the middle of next week.

sound like everybody is coming along great,Al go with grey i think it would look great,maybe a blue dark grey and blck camo

shadow blue games workshop would work great,IMO