Tfc #18 Soundblaster Beware

Reminator

Persoanly if you came into my store & tryed to return something with that atitude I'd throw you out on you're ass :)  but thats just me  @firedevil@

If you can pick up 300 lbs. than more power to ya....I'd like to see you try....

8054879365_468.jpg

But anywayz...I meant why pay for something defective when you want something original.....or close to it.

You shouldn't try to break it or whatever, then you want to return it..when it's too late.. @firedevil@

thats what tasers & guns are for bub :) PS what are you doing? Making a fist or trying to catch a ride? @loll@

Is Hasbro running the show? No way Takara makes mistakes like this. @smilepunch@

No way, Takara is screwing the things lately more than hasbro. First, Predaking has quality issues like his shoulder problems, Rampage with 2 left fists, Divebomb being included with 3 guns, and Rampage only with one, etc.

The bottom line is, Takara is just as perfect as Hasbro can be. I woudnt buy the toy if I knew is screwed like that.

Persoanly if you came into my store & tryed to return something with that atitude I'd throw you out on you're ass :)  but thats just me  @firedevil@

If you can pick up 300 lbs. than more power to ya....I'd like to see you try....

8054879365_468.jpg

But anywayz...I meant why pay for something defective when you want something original.....or close to it.

You shouldn't try to break it or whatever, then you want to return it..when it's too late.. @firedevil@

thats what tasers & guns are for bub :) PS what are you doing? Making a fist or trying to catch a ride? @loll@

Naa, just releasing gas!! Ate too many burritos @hmmm@

Well I got my SB in today and I tried to look as deep as I could into that box without opening it. :P The 2 cannons are in order, but as for the hands, I guess Ill never know.

"Ignorance is bliss." @loll@

if your not planning on selling it anyways, just open it and take a look, you can put it back in the box afterwards.

it is the classification of being sealed that counts. not so much how the toy is affected from the opening.

i once had a nightmare that i opened all my TFs. well, if i didn't want to keep them sealed, it wouldn't have been a nightmare.

i think sometimes we can be loose on the rules, i mean it makes a huge difference if your collecting for value and you hope to sell. if it's for yourself, i'd rather know that the product is what i'm getting. especially something like this, where the box can be opened and resealed with ease.