Ig Anvil Con Preview Is Up On Mc

Bluestreak

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I'm going to have to make arrangements to purchase my FIRST con set EVER!  ^_^

I guess I'd better start begging and pleading NOW, to see who can pick me up one...bagged even?

I always knew that Viper mold had potential...in different colors than what it came out in.  :)

no one is pickiing u up anything, u are going mister. @firedevil@

brat! :P

Looks good :^)

ironanvilweb.jpg

ironanvilweb2.jpg

Looks like I'm going to have to make arrangements to purchase my FIRST con set EVER!   ^_^

I guess I'd better start begging and pleading NOW, to see who can pick me up one...bagged even?

I always knew that Viper mold had potential...in different colors than what it came out in.  :)

no one is pickiing u up anything, u are going mister. @firedevil@

brat! :P

see u there Viper Daddy

Hey guy´s do you know what others molds are going to be used for this exclusive Destro´s Set?

Well, In another thread a while back, it was listed as:

Here's what I have. 

2005 Convention Set:

Destro (1992) chrome head , 1991 Crimson Guard Immortal body (black /red), possible JvC cape.

Metal Head (1994) in Red/black/gold.

General Mayhem - Worms body,

Gnawgyhyde head, long range helmet.

Iron Grenadiers (1988) - slightly recolored (x6).

"Iron anvils" (recolored 1994 vipers) w/ red mylar parachutes (x6)

Side set (3 pack Joes):

Mega Marines Gung-Ho (repaint)

Steel Brigade Commando (Cobra Blackstar head/arms, 1991 Duke body)

Dragonsky (Blast off head, 1994 SB Duke Body)

Convention Vehicles:

Marbled AGP

Cobra Condor Z25 (black)

Black/Gold 1994 Mech

Joe colored 1994 Mech

Black-Jack:

Sad to say it, but that list is off by a fair amount. Too bad too - as a lot of people are going to base their opinions on that and then become disapointed when it turns out that it's incorrect.

C'est la vie, n'est pas?

Black-Jack:

Sad to say it, but that list is off by a fair amount. Too bad too - as a lot of people are going to base their opinions on that and then become disapointed when it turns out that it's incorrect.

C'est la vie, n'est pas?

A little note to everyone who said that I was totally incorrect with my list:  suck it.

It looks pretty sharp, but a little bit fancy if you know what I mean (for an IG).

@popcorn@

Black-Jack:

C'est la vie, n'est pas?

So far, that list is dead on. What is "off by a fair amount" reguarding the two figures we have seen so far? They are exactly as Alyosha said they would be.

All that stuff aside, I really dig the IA and just wonder why they'd give him that backpack if he has no Jinx swords to go with it. Is it just because it's looks like a parachute? I'm pretty sure when it was first released with Jinx it was supposed to be a wrapped up set of evening attire for when she went on dates after ninja-ing it up. Are the IA's going on dates?!?!! Noooooooooooooooooooo! Not after what happen last time.

@propeller@ - Sam

So far, that list is dead on.  What is "off by a fair amount" reguarding the two figures we have seen so far?  They are exactly as Alyosha said they would be.

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day...

Point being - MasterCollector has stated that the aformentioned list is incorrect and that just because a couple of items are correct does not mean that the entire list is.

Shadycat: NO! It is not too late! Go over to GIJoe Club and sign up! ~$250 gets you the set delievered to your door.

Red Claw is right, the list is not 100 percent correct.

Draven

Not to be mean, but what's with all this "in the know"-crap? If the list is wrong, please don't tell us the list is wrong.

This is the same "I-know-more-than-you" that went on before last years con, and the con before that. I am thankful you guys know, but if you can not share it with the rest of us, please don't do the "No, you're wrong" game...

Gah!

On a side note, I am so glad I am getting a couple of these sets to play with.

-Kevin

Red Claw is right, the list is not 100 percent correct.

Draven

Not to be mean, but what's with all this "in the know"-crap? If the list is wrong, please don't tell us the list is wrong.

This is the same "I-know-more-than-you" that went on before last years con, and the con before that. I am thankful you guys know, but if you can not share it with the rest of us, please don't do the "No, you're wrong" game...

Gah!

On a side note, I am so glad I am getting a couple of these sets to play with.

-Kevin

Agreed whole-heartedly. If you guys want to prove him wrong, than hang it out there and say item XXX is incorrect. Cloak & Dagger and such gets old.

While I am unsure about Draven, I can say that I have no official information regarding the set. I'm just stating what the official club has stated and that these lists floating around are incorrect. No cloak-and-dagger, just fact.

It would be unfair for any collector to base their opinion on these lists just to end up with a product that is different from their expectations - although, I must admit - I don't think anyone would be disappointed as these two figures shown so far are immensely impressive.