Soundblaster Shipped!

TheSlup

Hopefully, I'll be given some notice from ToyObsessed.com about my preorder being shipped out, though if it's anything like my Robotmasters Victory Saber order, I have a feeling that I won't be. Oh well...wish me luck.

Just got a confirmation email saying my Soundblaster has shipped! I got him from Marciaslocker.com. $51.99 shipped at the time baby!

Got my confirmation too! @bounce@ I cant wait to see that #18 on my bookshelf. :wub:

Well, when you guys get him in your hands, post some PIC's!! please.

I am wondering if the box will have that Dumb 20th annv. sticker on the top left had corner....

definately desplay some pics...

slup, how many did you get? :D

Uno. Lo siento.

Practicing your spanglish? @loll@

Pogo, are you planning on starting your own toy store or something? 4 thats a lot.....I'm envious :P

Image-11.jpg

Got mine last week. There is no sticker. Nice thing is this time they put the packing paper in between the fold out and the box so it does not effect the velcro for opening. Kind of nice since I saw many of the blitzwing ones with bad velcro on the boxes.

Spencer.

Pogo, are you planning on starting your own toy store or something? 4 thats a lot.....I'm envious :P

no, no store but I like to get multiples so then I can trade or hook people up when needed be.

Pogo, are you planning on starting your own toy store or something? 4 thats a lot.....I'm envious  :P

no, no store but I like to get multiples so then I can trade or hook people up when needed be.

#party#

Hey pogo, maybe your saving em in case some of us might need one in the near future when they go over $100 like soundwave ;)

Pogo, are you planning on starting your own toy store or something? 4 thats a lot.....I'm envious  :P

Well if you got any doubles you can hook me up with pogo, let me know. I still have many gaps to fill in my Takara book reissue collection. :)