More Red Hood Speculation

Y2Bogus

I was looking at the cover for Batman 638 and I saw that in the mask that Batman is holding, you can see someone's reflection.

redhood.jpg

I zoomed in a bit to get a better look

redhood_close.jpg

Assuming that the reflection is that of the Red Hood, it looks to be a fairly young man. Someone perhaps of Jason Todd's age.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not Jason Todd, It's

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Commish Gordon's son that his mistress had aborted that was then used for medical testing and miraculously returned to life, I have been promised by Jim Lee himself that this is completely true and it will have major repurcussions on the future of Batman and his allies.

Usually when it's really really really ridiculous that makes it funny and thus a joke. ;)

In comics these days you never know @loll@

Spoilers

Rumor has it it is Jason Todd...but then again i heard from some Bat-fanatic... Jason Todd is Hush and he used his knowledge of the Rogues to manipulate Batman and Tommy as well

Bringing back Jason would just ruin alot of why Batman continues doing what he does. "Death in a Family" will not hold anymore weight with me any more.

yeah I agree , even though his death was spawned from a cheesy phone poll its been a driving force behind batman for a long time. Something that shouldnt be touched imo , come up with some new stories/characters!

Guest Ravage

Well, the left side of the face looks mangled to me. But the left of a reflection is the right side of theright. Is it possible Two-Face grew hair back and is once again disfigured?

Given it doesn't make much since with all th acrobatics Red Hoods does, but one can never be sure. I think bringing Jason back would a lousy plot device. DC actually lets their characters die! Unlike Marvel.

Did anyone read the solicitation that goes with the June cover? It says:

The Red Hood has Onyx on her heels, but Batman's still in Metropolis! Can the Dark Knight get back to Gotham in time to save the urban heroine from the city's latest costumed psycho killer? Don't miss the thrilling conclusion of "Family Reunion!"

It looks like they may have given away that Red hood is a woman. then again, it could be a typo. I think the Jason Todd rumors are just that, though DC has led us in that direction to throw us off. They have been real tricky these days.

The Red Hood has Onyx on her heels, but Batman's still in Metropolis! Can the Dark Knight get back to Gotham in time to save the urban heroine from the city's latest costumed psycho killer? Don't miss the thrilling conclusion of "Family Reunion!"

It looks like they may have given away that Red hood is a woman. then again, it could be a typo. I think the Jason Todd rumors are just that, though DC has led us in that direction to throw us off. They have been real tricky these days.

Yeah, he does look kinda mangled on one side.

But meh, I just think the artist drew a non-descript face. Its not supposed to be a hint, or a giveaway.

Based on the context although it's worded poorly, I believe the her is Onyx, while Red Mask is the latest costumed psycho killer. (so no, I believe that the solicit is just worded poorly)

Did anyone read the solicitation that goes with the June cover?  It says:

It looks like they may have given away that Red hood is a woman.  then again, it could be a typo.  I think the Jason Todd rumors are just that, though DC has led us in that direction to throw us off.  They have been real tricky these days.

Based on the context although it's worded poorly, I believe the her is Onyx, while Red Mask is the latest costumed psycho killer. (so no, I believe that the solicit is just worded poorly)

You're saying it should read "Onyx has Red Hood on her heels?" That makes more sense with the rest of the paragraph I guess. We'll see.

Did anyone read the solicitation that goes with the June cover?  It says:

It looks like they may have given away that Red hood is a woman.  then again, it could be a typo.  I think the Jason Todd rumors are just that, though DC has led us in that direction to throw us off.  They have been real tricky these days.

You're saying it should read "Onyx has Red Hood on her heels?" That makes more sense with the rest of the paragraph I guess. We'll see.

Yes, I believe that is an appropriate rewrite based on the rest of the solicit. Thanks for "make teh grammer good". :)

Guest Ravage

Doesn't Bats already know the Red Hood's identity? In the first part of the story when they are fighting and Hood rips off Batman's mask he alsovtake his off and Bats says "Oh, God". So I'm thinking it's gonna be some one big.