Btas Classics By Dcd...

blight

Who wouldn't absolutly LOVE a few series of well-articulated, perfectly sculpted BTAS figures by DCD? My biggest figure dream. Here's how I'd want it:

series 1:

Batman

Robin

Joker

Penguin

Catwoman

series 2:

Two Face

Commish. Gordon

Batgirl

Riddler

Poison Ivy

Series 3:

Harley Quinn

Alfred

Mr. Freeze

Scarecrow

Mad Hatter

Series 4:

Bane

Clayface

Ra's a Ghul

Ventriloquist

Rupert Thorn

My list goes on and on...who's with me?

I think I would crap myself with delight! Come on DCD! That sounds like a great idea!

Arch

Hell yeah! That would be sweeet....

sounds good to me, Id buy a couple of those.

no killer croc?

although since we're talking DCD they probably wouldn't be "well articulated". not to mention nobody likes complicating the simple bruce timm designs with articulation. maquettes are likely all we'll get. some guy posted some really great homemade maquettes a while ago that were spot on. dunno what happened to those.

What about a ManBat, Gordon and an Alfred?

Gosh darn...We have HAD Batman animated figures out the wazoo...

How about a comic-accurate line at retail for a change!

Damn dude, you just won't shut up, will ya?

Anyway, I'd love Btas by DCD. That would be great.

hey, #$### every other superhero out there now, its the YEAR OF THE BAT DAMMIT!

Word!!!

hey, #$### every other superhero out there now, its the YEAR OF THE BAT DAMMIT!

I'd buy you a drink if I was in your area.

Arch

Nice idea I just want the figures to come with better accessories.

Better accessories? I don't remember getting any accessories lately with DCD stuff. Cept for like Hush Nightwing, Catwoman... :(

But yeah. I agree with you.

I'd like to see DC Direct do a movie/TV figure line. A Christopher Reeve Superman, Michael Keaton Batman, Lynda Carter Wonder Woman, the guy who played the Flash on the telly, Jack Nicholson Joker, Gene Hackman Lex Luthor. I know the likeness rights would probably cost a pretty penny, but damn it, they would rock.

I'd much rather see DCD tackle a new/continued Super Powers line (5-inch tall figures with 7 points of articulation and built-in power action features), but a BTAS line sounds good, too.

Damn... I really would love to see some new SP figures. Still the greatest superhero line ever made.

I'd like to see DC Direct do a movie/TV figure line. A Christopher Reeve Superman, Michael Keaton Batman, Lynda Carter Wonder Woman, the guy who played the Flash on the telly, Jack Nicholson Joker, Gene Hackman Lex Luthor. I know the likeness rights would probably cost a pretty penny, but damn it, they would rock.

I'm always with you man!

Nice idea I just want the figures to come with better accessories.

Better accessories? I don't remember getting any accessories lately with DCD stuff. Cept for like Hush Nightwing, Catwoman... :(

But yeah. I agree with you.

At least Hush Nightwing has 2 sticks to play with and Catwoman has removable goggles and a whip?Not to mention Superman comes with a floating stand.

These 3 are already cool enough for me.

Also seeing the description from DCD site. I'm pretty sure that the coming DCD toys will mostly come with accessories such as Batman with Batarang,Two-Face with a few extra hands.

man that would kick arse!

and on the point of accesories , a fair few have come with em , but I dont think its a big focus unless its a certain characters staple weapon of choice or something.