I Need Me Some Shockwave!!

Ren

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, if you're really worried you should just order them online or something :) Or just switch to the BT wave, thats what I do! Theres enough of a time gap between them that it gives you enough time to build up the cash!

lol, if you're really worried you should just order them online or something :)  Or just switch to the BT wave, thats what I do!  Theres enough of a time gap between them that it gives you enough time to build up the cash!

Yeah, but I have every single alternator that's come out, too late in the game to switch to Japanese. And to go back and buy BT from Smokescreen, yeesh, I don't even wanna think about the cost!!

45-50ish each :) Not too shaby really :D

No reason why you would have to eather, unless you start to think that takara has the upper hand :)

45-50ish each :) Not too shaby really :D

No reason why you would have to eather, unless you start to think that takara has the upper hand :)

Well yeah, die cast is always the better version, but affordable? Not with the volume of toys I buy @hmmm@ .

Found him about 2 days ago, Richmond VA.Wal Mart, I also got Energon Overcast. They only had 1 each. Shockblast is definately my favorite right now. I would'nt worry too much about missing him, as he will also be in the next case wave with Wheeljack.

Do you mean this shocky ?

altshock.JPG

or the energon one?

I'd guess that one, since the enrgon one doesn't transform into an RX-8 @smilepunch@

altshock.JPG

or the energon one?

Asking about where Alt Shockblast was? Here are they @smilepunch@ this guy has them all @loll@ But seriously, congrat on that find Mr. Sci fi.

Im going with Synch's advice. BTs are easier to get even if they are more expensive, I can start to build my collection BT right now and Im quite sure Im finding all them.

altshock.JPG

or the energon one?

I told yous, you look like a scalper!! @loll@ If I would of seen you walking out the store with those in hand, would you have passed me one for being a good samaritan?...... :huh: I think not @firedevil@

or the energon one?

I told yous, you look like a scalper!! @loll@ If I would of seen you walking out the store with those in hand, would you have passed me one for being a good samaritan?...... :huh: I think not @firedevil@

Actually If you had been in the store and I knew you were looking for one (you had asked or mentioned it) I would have. I would've given you the second best conditioned box, the best one I would've kept for myself and the other would be opened so condition of the box isn't a factor. I'm not a jerk in the stores, Other local collectors around me know that I'll share with them as long as they recpicate when they're holding all the toys. I find most collectors will share if there's any quantity of something but might still be wanting it all ( ie army building or maybe building a display like I do), the scalpers are the ones that usually won't budge an inch no matter what.

I'd guess that one, since the enrgon one doesn't transform into an RX-8  @smilepunch@

Well if I had noticed that I wouldn't have had reason to post that lovely pic of mine @firedevil@

or the energon one?

Actually If you had been in the store and I knew you were looking for one (you had asked or mentioned it) I would have. I would've given you the second best conditioned box, the best one I would've kept for myself and the other would be opened so condition of the box isn't a factor. I'm not a jerk in the stores, Other local collectors around me know that I'll share with them as long as they recpicate when they're holding all the toys. I find most collectors will share if there's any quantity of something but might still be wanting it all ( ie army building or maybe building a display like I do), the scalpers are the ones that usually won't budge an inch no matter what.

I'd guess that one, since the enrgon one doesn't transform into an RX-8  @smilepunch@

Well if I had noticed that I wouldn't have had reason to post that lovely pic of mine @firedevil@

Thanks MrSciFi, I wus just joking around with yous @loll@

But something like that did happen to me last saturday night in Arlington Tx. I was wearing my Blue Megatron T-shirt and walking inside SuperTarget when I noticed some guy coming my way from the toy section with some alternators(not shockblast), when he noticed me, he turned the other way to avoid any contact with me.. @firedevil@

He felt threatened by me, I guess.....true story @hmmm@

Man, if the only place getting them right now is Wally World, I'm in big heap of trouble, mine never restocks the TF or Joe sections. But I forgot about the Wheeljack wave, I guess I should relax until that comes out, then develop a nervous twitch for missing that wave.

Do you kniw that I caused a three page stink by posting that same pic over at the allspark? Some thought of me as scum and said I was at the same level as a scalper because I didn't leave atleast one for the next guy, even though the next guy could've been a mom just buying a toy for her kid.

Do you kniw that I caused a three page stink by posting that same pic over at the allspark? Some thought of me as scum and said I was at the same level as a scalper because I didn't leave atleast one for the next guy, even though the next guy could've been a mom just buying a toy for her kid.

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ That's messed up!! I would of done the same though...If I really like the Transformer.... The only thing I liked soo much so far is the Universe Nemesis Prime, I have 3 of those, 2 misb 1 sealed(Found 2 in different Targets, 1 on ebay).

By the way, how do we know Shockblast will also come with the Wheeljack Alt? Where do find such info? @hmmm@

Do post a link :) & yes I can belive it, its all spark afterall...

Hehe poor ren! BT's are good for you're health, cut back on da stress! bad for the wallet but it all works out :)

Found him about 2 days ago, Richmond VA.Wal Mart, I also got Energon Overcast. They only had 1 each. Shockblast is definately my favorite right now. I would'nt worry too much about missing him, as he will also be in the next case wave with Wheeljack.

Man I went to 3 Targets, 2 Walmarts, and a TRU this past Sunday and there was no Shocky to be found. I was either to early or to late I guess. Congrats on your find DG.